1203 Call Switch
The Algo 1203 Call Switch is a single gang illuminated LED button for alerting with any Algo IP speaker, IP strobe light or 8301 paging adapter. For any application requiring one-touch programmable announcement or alert notification, the 1203 is designed as a simple and intuitive interface for emergency and non-emergency alerting or for improving customer service.
When configured with a compatible Algo IP endpoint for button-press activation, the 1203 initiates one of the following actions:
- Multicast an alert or announcement.
- Make a SIP call to a configured extension to play a discreet notification when the call is answered.
- Make a SIP call to a configured extension and permit hands-free two-way communication (e.g. via the Algo IP speaker microphone).
The 1203 fits a standard single gang box. Please note important ESD notice in Getting Started Sheet.
- Emergency alerting and customer assistance button.
- Single gang footprint for concealed placement, if required.
- Easy to use illuminated button with flash confirmation when activated.
- Interfaces via relay input to all Algo IP speakers, IP strobe lights, and 8301 paging adapter.
- Single twisted pair wiring for location almost anywhere (24 gauge).
- Powered, supervised and web configured via Algo PoE IP endpoint.
- Complements Algo audible and visual IP endpoints for notification and alerting over any size workplace, campus or enterprise.