This server rack provides 32U of storage space in a sleek secure cabinet for storing EIA-310 compliant 19"" rackmount devices such as Dell, HP and IBM servers along with telecommunication and A/V equipment. The rack creates a robust storage solution supporting a total load capacity of 800 kg. (1763.7 lbs.).
Hassle-Free Equipment Installation
This rack has been engineered with different features that enable you to easily incorporate plenty of equipment.
With adjustable mounting rails you can easily change the rail depth to up to 32.7 in. (830 mm). These rails ensure the cabinet is widely compatible with your standard rackmountable equipment. The added depth also provides support for additional cable and power management behind your equipment.
The rack features brushed ports on the ceiling and floor panels that enable you to easily run cabling to the inside and outside of the cabinet, for discreet cable management. The floor and ceiling panels can also be removed enabling you to customize your setup, and the rack features grounding lugs that enable you to ground your equipment for added protection.
Protect & Secure Your Equipment
To ensure you have full visibility of your equipment while securely locking it up, this rack has a stylish glass window on the front door. The glass door looks great in any server room, and gives you the freedom to clearly monitor equipment without the hassle of opening your rack.
The rack also has removable side panels and doors with independent locks quick-release mechanisms that enable you to easily access your equipment while still keeping it secure.
The cabinet comes in a flat packed box to reduce shipping volume, which significantly reduces your costs in shipping. Plus, because the rack is packaged efficiently, you can easily store the cabinet, for deployment at a later date.
The cabinet features casters ensuring hassle-free access to the rear mounted equipment, while providing ease of mobility around your office, studio or server room. Plus, the width and height of the rack fits through standard doorways, giving you the freedom to wheel your server rack into different rooms.
Ensure your equipment is running at an optimal temperature
The rear door on the rack is mesh, and the front glass door is vented, working together to increase airflow to provide passive cooling that's cost effective and ensures your equipment runs at an optimal temperature.
The top ceiling panel features square venting holes that are cage nut compatible, which provide mounting points that enable you to add additional equipment at the top of your rack.
The RK3236BKF is backed by a lifetime StarTech.com warranty with free technical support.
- 32U ADJUSTABLE DEPTH SERVER RACK CABINET: Built with cold-rolled steel 4 post design with 32U of rack space, adjustable depth of 6"" to 32"" , casters & levelling feet, locking sides/doors; Compatible with standard 19 inch EIA-310 compliant equipment
- EASY ASSEMBLY: Knock Down computer equipment rack with assembly instructions; Compact flat pack shipping and packaging design to avoid damage & facilitate problem free installs; Incl. necessary cage nuts & screws to securely mount equipment in the rack
- KEEPS EQUIPMENT ACCESSIBLE, COOL & SECURE: The removable lockable side panels have independent locks enabling easy access to your equipment, & the vented glass front door and perforated rear door increase airflow to promote passive cooling
- WEIGHT CAPACITY: Free standing data/computer rack with wheels supports a 1763 lbs. (800 kg) static load capacity and a rolling load capacity of 352 lbs. (160kg); Enclosed cabinet with solid metal floor which can be used as a shelf
- CABLE MANAGEMENT: The network rack enclosure features brush strips on the ceiling and floor panels that enable you to easily run cabling to the inside and outside of the cabinet, for discreet & organized cable management; top/bottom cable access
- Features : Leveling Feet
- Product Color : Black
- Rack Height : 32U
- Package Contents :
- RK3236BKF Rack Cabinet
- Front Door Assembly
- Rear Door Assembly
- Side Panel Assembly
- Top Panel
- Bottom Panel
- Bottom Panels with Cable Management
- Corner Caps
- Cross Members
- Casters with Brakes
- Leveling Feet
- Door Hinge Pins
- M6 Cage Nuts
- M6 Cage Screws
- M6 Cup Washers
- Front/Rear Keys
- Side Panel Keys
- M6 Hex Key
- M8 x 20mm Screws
- M8 Washers
- M8 Hex Key
- M6 x 10mm Screws
- M6 x 12mm Screws
- M4 x 10mm Screws
- M5 x 12mm Screws
- Application/Usage : Server
- Manufacturer Website Address : http://www.startech.com
- Rack Depth : 39" (990.60 mm)
- Product Material : Aluminum
- Dynamic/Rolling Weight Capacity : 160 kg
- Rack Type : Enclosed Cabinet
- Rack Width : 19" (482.60 mm)
- Static/Stationary Weight Capacity : 800 kg
- Form Factor : Floor Standing
- Rack Post Quantity : 4
- Manufacturer : StarTech.com
- Product Type : Rack Cabinet
- Limited Warranty : Lifetime
- Product Model : RK3236BKF
- Length : 39.40" (1000.76 mm)
- Country of Origin : China
- Assembly Required : Yes