Algo 8028 SIP Doorphone (Controller + Intercom) (8028)
The Algo 8028 SIP Doorphone (G2) is a PoE IP intercom for hands-free visitor communication at a secure entrance door or gate. This doorphone kit includes a controller, intercom station with stainless steel faceplate and a surface mount bracket for wall mounting. This IP intercom / doorphone is outdoor rated, and is also a fully compliant 3rd party SIP endpoint. As a result, the 8028 is compatible with most hosted / cloud and premise-based VoIP telephone systems.
- A two-piece solution including controller + intercom secures the access control relay and the network connection.
- NEMA 3R outdoor rated.
- Ideal for door / gate entry, in addition to controlling access points to elevators, secure areas such as a daycare, hospital ward, lab, or data center.
- Seamless relay activation via telephone keypad for secure door or gate entry.
- Twisted pair 24 gauge wiring simplifies retrofit applications when upgrading legacy analog intercom systems.
- Extended wiring up to 1000 feet (305m) for gate applications outside the perimeter of the building.
- Secure SIP using TLS and SRTP.
- Wideband HD voice for high intelligibility speech.
- Configuration via user friendly web interface or auto-provisioning.
- Supervised link to intercom station monitors fault conditions to minimize down time.
- PoE (IEEE 802.3af).
Power Input: PoE /PoE+ IEEE 802.3af/at. Nominal 2W max 8W
Optional 24V DC power supply for non-PoE installation or
Network Connection: Female RJ45 Jack
SIP: UDP, TCP, TLS, RTP, SRTP
Multicast: Receive 50 zones IGMP, RTP
Audio Codecs: G.711 A-law, G.711 u-law, G.722 Wideband
Configuration: Web interface or provisioning server
Web Interface: HTTP, HTTPS
Provisioning: TFTP, FTP, HTTP, HTTPS
DHCP Options 66, 150, 160
Reboot via SIP check-sync
Networking: IPv4, IPv6, DHCP, VLAN, MDNS
Link Layer: LLDP, CDP
Supervision: SNMP V3
NAT: STUN, TURN, CRLF Keep Alive
Address Resolution: DNS, SRV Record
Redundancy: Secondary and tertiary SIP server
Time: NTP Server (up to four)
API: RESTful API (contact Algo for custom applications)
Door Station Enclosure: High impact UV stabilized flame retardant plastic with
stainless steel (8028) or anodized aluminum (8028V2)
Door Station Wiring: Single pair twisted wire 24 AWG up to 1000’ (305m) for
power, digital signaling and supervision
Call Button Function: Call SIP extension (speak IP address before registration)
Speaker: Weatherproof mylar
Hands-Free: Non-blocking two way voice
Audio Memory: 1 GByte audio storage
Door Relay Output: NO, C, NC contacts rated 30V 1A maximum
Door Relay Power: 24Vdc 500mA when powered by PoE+
24Vdc 250mA with auxiliary DC power supply (optional)
Door Sensor Input: Max 6.5 kOhm external resistance. Selectable NC or NO
Environmental: Outdoor IP66 -40 to +122 deg F (-40 to +50 deg C)
Door Station Dimensions: 4.5” W x 4.5'' H x 1.2” D
11.5 cm W x 11.5 cm H x 3.0 cm D
Mounting: Flush or surface mount in 2-gang electrical box. The
8028 kit includes a plastic bezel for surface mounting as a
convenience. Wall bracket included for control unit.
Regulatory Compliance &
IEEE 802.3-2018, RoHS, CE, FCC Class A, CISPR 32 Class
A, CISPR 24, CSA/UL (USA & Canada) & IEC 62368-1