Algo 8036 SIP Multimedia Intercom with Touch Screen (8036)
The Algo PoE 8036 SIP Multimedia Intercom is an outdoor-rated IP video intercom combining the functionality of an IP phone, security camera and interactive kiosk via a touch screen interface. The 8036 is most commonly deployed at public access locations including secure door / gate entrances and unattended lobby areas, particularly where business branding, kiosk or multiple call option information is required to be displayed for hands-free audio / video visitor communication is required. This intercom is a fully compliant 3rd party SIP endpoint, and compatible with most hosted / cloud and premise-based VoIP telephone systems.
A Multimedia Intercom with Interactive Touch Display, Camera, and Door Control For unattended lobbies or entrances, the Algo 8036 SIP (VoIP) Multimedia Intercom provides secure, professional, and efficient greeting of visitors. The 8036 functions like a virtual doorman, receptionist, or concierge. It’s a powerful multimedia doorphone enabling both speech and video communication to an IP phone, mobile client, or softphone. The brilliant graphic touch display presents information and user navigation options unique to your business. Using icons and buttons, scroll directories, keypads, and custom images, you can ensure a welcoming experience for your visitors. Like a receptionist, the 8036 can ask qualifying questions, provide information, contact employees, and unlock doors. Automatically, interactively, or at the discretion of remote staff.
- Initiates or accepts intercom calls.
- Outdoor rated – IP54 weather resistant.
- H.264 video one or two-way support via video phone or web browser.
- 5.7″ sunlight viewable graphic capacitive touch display.
- Dual microphones.
- Seamless relay activation via telephone keypad for secure door or gate entry using 8061 controller.
- Wideband HD voice for high intelligibility speech.
- Configuration via user friendly web interface or auto-provisioning.
- PoE (IEEE 802.3af).
- UL/CSA, FCC and CE certified.