Algo 8039 SIP Video Mullion Intercom with Keypad (8039)
The Algo PoE 8039 SIP Video Mullion Intercom is a wide angle IP video intercom designed for hands-free visitor communication at a secure door entrance framed in mullion. The narrow footprint of this intercom is ideal for installation on mullion door frames, however, the 8039 can be mounted to any surface for intercom communication at gates and other building entry and access points. This IP video intercom / doorphone is outdoor rated, and is also a fully compliant 3rd party SIP endpoint. The 8039 is compatible with most hosted / cloud and premise-based VoIP telephone systems.
Rugged Mullion Intercom adds Security with 180 Degree Visibility. The rugged narrow form factor of the 8039 intercom is ideal for mullion door frames but the wide-band audio and wide-angle video capability enhances visitor communication and security for any application. As a PoE SIP endpoint, the 8039 can integrate easily into any Unified Communications hosted or premise environment providing flexible communication options and the ability to answer using a standard telephone, softphone client, or smartphone. Integration with the phone system extends the reach of the intercom to anybody within the organization that has a communication device even if not video-enabled. A fisheye camera lens and de-warp algorithm allows visibility directly beneath the intercom as well as 90 degrees left and 90 degrees right with key activated pan, tilt, and zoom from the answering device. The intuitive web interface includes the capability to “see” what the intercom “sees” at any time for added security. In addition to access control functions, the keypad can be configured for in several ways for visitors including simple one-button calling, extension dialing, or by an integrated auto-attendant feature which plays a custom recorded WAV file in response to a key press: “Welcome to our school, please press one for office, two for staff room, three for day care” For maximum convenience, the 8039 allows door unlock control activated by a keypress from the answering device which requires an optional door controller that can be securely located. An internal relay is available for door control function with lower security
- Initiates or accepts intercom calls.
- Outdoor rated – Type 3R (IPX3).
- 187 degree field of view from a web browser or any H.264 video enabled telephone.
- Ideal for door / gate entry, in addition to controlling access points to elevators and secure areas such as a day care, hospital ward, lab or data center.
- Configurable backlit tactile silicon rubber keypad, featuring auto-attendant capability.
- Seamless relay activation via telephone keypad for secure door or gate entry using 8061 controller.
- Wideband HD voice for high intelligibility speech.
- Configuration via user friendly web interface or auto-provisioning.
- PoE (IEEE 802.3af).
- UL/CSA, FCC and CE certified.