Algo 8201 SIP PoE Intercom For Door & Gate Entrances (8201)
IP Intercom For Door & Gate Entrances, Access Points & Room Intercom Applications
The 8201 SIP PoE Intercom is an IP doorphone for hands-free visitor communication at a secure entrance door or gate, access point and room intercom applications. This IP intercom / doorphone is outdoor rated, and is also a fully compliant 3rd party SIP endpoint. As a result, the 8201 is compatible with most hosted / cloud and premise-based VoIP telephone systems.
- Secure SIP using TLS and SRTP.
- Wideband HD voice for high intelligibility speech.
- Initiates or accepts intercom calls.
- Outdoor rated – conformal coated electronics.
- Backlit tactile silicon rubber call button.
- Seamless relay activation via telephone keypad for secure door or gate entry.
- One piece solution alternative to the popular 8028 SIP Doorphone.
- Configuration via user friendly web interface or auto-provisioning.
- PoE (IEEE 802.3af).
- Ideal for door / gate entry, in addition to controlling access points to elevators, secure areas such as a day care, hospital ward, lab or data center. The 8201 is also popular as a room intercom applications (e.g., classroom, interview and medical examination rooms).
The 8201 SIP PoE Intercom is UL/CSA, FCC and CE certified. A surface mount bracket is included for wall mounting, however, the intercom station can be flush mounted into a double gang box.
|Power Input: PoE (IEEE 802.3af Class 0) 48V, 12.95W|
|Max Power: 6W|
|Idle Power: 2W|
|1 Intercom Extension|
|SIP Signalling/Transport Protocols: UDP, TCP, TLS, RTP, SRTP|
Multicast & Third-Party Compatibility
|Receive only RTP Multicast up to 50 Zones),|
|Receive only Polycom Group Page|
Configuration & Provisioning
|Configuration: Web interface or provisioning server|
|Web Interface: HTTP, HTTPS|
|Provisioning: TFTP, FTP, HTTP, HTTPS|
|DHCP Options 66, 150, 160|
|Reboot via SIP ‘check-sync’|
|Supervision: Compatible with any third party SNMP monitoring software or the Algo 8300 Controller|
|Networking: IPv4, DHCP, VLAN|
|Link Layer: LLDP, CDP|
|QoS: DSCP (SIP, RTP, RTCP)|
|NAT: STUN, TURN, CRLF Keep Alive, SIP Outbound|
|Address Resolution: DNS, SRV Record|
|Redundancy: Secondary and tertiary SIP server|
|Time: NTP Server (up to four)|
|Microphone: Single Wideband|
|Audio Codecs: G.711 u-law, G.711 A-law, G.722 Wideband|
|Built-in Call Button: Backlit tactile silicon rubber|
|Door Control Relay: Max 30V 50mA (common, normally open, normally closed dry contact, telephone keypad activated)|
|Door Sensor Terminal (Relay Input): Dry contact (normally open, normally closed)|
Environmental & Mechanical
|Environmental: -40 to +50° C ( -40 to +122° F)|
|Rated for Outdoor Use (appropriate gaskets may be required)|
|Dimensions (Product): 4.5” x 4.5” x 1.65” (11.5 cm x 11.5 cm x 4.2 cm)|
|Weight (Product): 0.5 lbs (0.2 kg)|
|Weight (Shipping): 1.0 lbs (0.5 kg)|
|RoHS, CE, FCC Class A, CISPR 22 Class A, CISPR 24, CSA/UL (USA & Canada), EN60950|