APC NetShelter WX - 13U
- Wallbox cable and accessory integration: The bottom and roof of the Wallbox has easy to remove knock outs. This knocks can be used for cable exits or to install a 1U accessory such as a fan or patch panel.
- Reversible Door: Wallbox door can be reversed to suit the space its installed.
- Vendor-neutral EIA-310 19in Rack Mounting Compatibility Guaranteed: Vendor-neutral mounting for guaranteed compatibility with all EIA-310 compliant 19" equipment. The "Fits Like a Glove" money back guarantee provides peace of mind that all of your EIA-310-E compliant rack-mount equipment will physically fit in a NetShelter.
- Ventilated: Ensures uniform delivery of cool air to installed IT equipment.
- Ships fully assembled: NetShelter VX Enclosures ship fully assembled reducing the time required to install equipment.
- Doors open 180 degrees: Two people are often required to stand in front of an enclosure on opposite sides to install heavy rack-mount equipment. A door that opens 180 degrees allows for installation of equipment without the need to remove the door making installation fast and easy.
- Adjustable mounting depth: Vertical mounting rails are adjustable for equipment with various mounting depths.
- Adjustable Front Vertical Mounting Rail: The front mounting rails can be adjusted to allow for various mounting depths and to allow for additional clearance from the front door.
APC by Schneider Electric
NetShelter WX 13U Rack CabinetKey(s)User ManualWall-mounting template
Manufacturer Website Address:
19" (482.60 mm)
19" (482.60 mm)
Static/Stationary Weight Capacity:
Schneider Electric SA