The Aruba 2930M Switch Series is designed for digital workplaces optimized for mobile users. These powerful Layer 3 access switches are easy to deploy and manage with advanced security and network management tools like Aruba ClearPass Policy Manager, Aruba AirWave and cloud-based Aruba Central. Modular stacking, uplinks and power provide scalability and simplicity for enterprise edge, SMB and branch office networks. The 2930M delivers performance and value with support for static, RIP and Access OSPF routing, 10GbE and 40GbE uplinks, models with 24 ports of HPE Smart Rate multi-gigabit Ethernet, up to 1440W of PoE, robust QoS, and Dynamic Segmentation for unified and secure access.
- Aruba Layer 3 switch series that is easy to deploy and manage with Aruba ClearPass Policy Manager and on-premise with Aruba Airwave.
- Simplify with Zero Touch Provisioning and cloud-based Aruba Central support.
- Scale with modular 10 chassis stacking and up to 1440W PoE.
- Modular 10GbE and 40GbE uplinks and HPE Smart Rate multi-gigabit support.
- Models with 24 ports of HPE Smart Rate with IEEE 802.3bz.
- High Power PoE models deliver up to 60W of PoE per port.
High-Performance Layer 3 Access Switches
The Aruba 2930M Switch Series provides performance, security, and ease of use for enterprise edge, SMB, and branch office networks.
Optimized for the digital workplace with unified management tools such as Aruba ClearPass Policy Manager, Aruba Airwave and Aruba Central. Provides optimal configuration automatically when connected to Aruba access points for PoE priority, VLAN configuration, and rogue AP containment.
Pay as you grow modular stacking (10 chassis) and modular 10GbE (SFP+) and 40GbE (QSFP+) uplinks. HPE Smart Rate multi-gigabit Ethernet models support high speed APs over existing cabling and upgradeable power supplies allow your network to quickly scale when more PoE is needed.
Robust Layer 3 feature set includes Access OSPF, static and RIP routing, ACLs, Dynamic Segmentation, sFlow, IPv6 with no software licensing required.
Designed with a power ProVision ASIC, the 2930M supports multiple programmatic interfaces, including REST APIs and Openflow 1.0 and 1.3, to enable automation of network operations, monitoring, and troubleshooting.
Performance and Power at the Edge
The Aruba 2930M Switch Series is designed with a powerful Aruba ProVision ASIC, to enable the mobile campus with low latency, increased packet buffering, and adaptive power consumption.
Increase performance with selectable queue configurations and associated memory buffering that meets your specific network application requirements.
Plug and play with up to 10 chassis stacking allowing automated failover enhances network resiliency and RPS support delivers power redundancy.
Supports hot swappable and redundant PoE power for wireless access points, cameras and phones and can easily scale to 1440W with choice of power supplies. High power PoE models deliver up to 60W of PoE per port.
- Expand your network capacity with the help of 8 networking ports and transfer your data quickly and easily
- Cascade to other network devices through the uplink port to expand your local area network
- Stack port provides an easy and hassle-free way to extend your office network
- Supports cost-efficient twisted pair cables for high-speed data transfer up to 100 meters
- Optimize the performance of business networks with 10 Gigabit Ethernet connectivity
- Can work as layer 3 routing for scalable network design
- Management capability provides control over setup and configuration of your network
- Built-in power supply to ensure all components are being supplied with accurate voltage
- Rack mounting enables you to organize wires & secure cables for professional installation