Aruba CX 6000 Switch Series
The Aruba CX 6000 Switch Series is modern family of entry level access switches ideal for branch offices, midsize businesses,and small enterprises. Optimized for reliable, simple and secure access, the CX 6000 series provides a convenient and cost-effective wired access solution for networks supporting IoT, mobile, and cloud applications. The CX 6000 series is based on the Aruba ASIC architecture with the programmable AOS-CX operating system used across the entire Aruba CX portfolio for a more consistent, more efficient operator experience. This fully managed series has convenient built-in uplinks with up to 370W of PoE+ to support IoT devices such as security cameras and wireless APs. A compact and fanless model is ideal for use in quiet, small work spaces.
The CX 6000 series is easy to deploy and use with flexible management choices that include Web GUI, CLI, cloudbased and on-premise Aruba Central management, so you can choose the best fit for your business and network environment. Delivering Layer 2 capabilities with enhanced access security, traffic prioritization, and IPv6 support, the CX 6000 also simplifies ownership and brings peace of mind with no switch software licensing and a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- Stack port provides an easy and hassle-free way to extend your office network
- Features 24 networking ports to meet the requirements of the most demanding workgroups
- Built-in power supply to ensure all components are being supplied with accurate voltage
- Supports layer 3 switching for enhanced performance and usability
- Easily mountable on a flat surface
- Managed switch provides a reliable foundation for your network
- Gigabit Ethernet port for ultra-fast network speeds