Make your network ready for tomorrow's unpredictable demands with a powerful Aruba Gen7 ASIC architecture to deliver fast, non-blocking performance. Aruba Virtual Stacking Framework (VSF) allows for stacking of up to 8 switches, providing scale and simplified management. This series has built-in high speed uplinks and up to 740W of PoE to support IoT devices such as security cameras and wireless APs.
- Enterprise-class connectivity with support for ACLs, robust QoS, and common protocols such as static and Access OSPF routing.
- Scalability with 8 member VSF stacking.
- Convenient built-in 1/10GbE uplinks and up to 740W of Class 4 PoE with intelligent monitoring and visibility via Aruba Network Analytics Engine.
- Aruba NetEdit support for automation, configuration and verification, and one touch deployment with the Aruba CX Mobile App.
- Aruba Dynamic Segmentation enables enhanced security and simple access for users and IoT.
Automation and Analytics
The Aruba CX 6200 Switch Series delivers unparalleled visibility with built-in analytics for real-time monitoring and troubleshooting to help fix problems faster. The Aruba Network Analytics Engine (NAE) automatically interrogates and analyzes events that can impact network health.
Advanced telemetry and automation provide the ability to easily identify and troubleshoot network, system, application, and security related issues easily through the use of Python agents and REST APIs.
The Time Series Database (TSDB) stores configuration and operational state data, making it available to quickly resolve network issues.
Aruba NetEdit introduces automation that allows for rapid network-wide changes, and ensures policy conformance post network updates. Intelligent capabilities include search, edit, validation (including conformance checking), deployment, and audit features.
The Aruba CX Mobile App simplifies connecting, stacking, and managing Aruba CX 6200 switches. Switch information can be imported into Aruba NetEdit for simplified configuration management and to continuously validate the conformance of configurations anywhere in the network.
Performance and Power
The Aruba CX 6200 Switch Series uses a fully distributed architecture with Aruba Gen7 ASICs that delivers very low latency, increased packet buffering, and adaptive power consumption. All switching and routing are wire-speed to meet the demands of bandwidth-intensive applications.
Aruba Virtual Switching Framework (VSF) allows you to quickly grow your network using high performance front-plane stacking. Create 8 member stacks using built-in SFP+ ports with flexibility to create stacks that span longer distances using long-range transceivers.
Deploy wireless access points and IoT devices with Aruba CX 6200 models that support up to 740W IEEE 802.3at Class 4 Power over Ethernet for up to 30W per port.
- Features 48 networking ports to meet the requirements of the most demanding workgroups
- Stack port provides an easy and hassle-free way to extend your office network
- Supports optical fiber cable to span longer distances and provided high data transmission rates between servers and network components
- Gigabit Ethernet port for ultra-fast network speeds
- Can work as layer 3 routing for scalable network design
- Managed switch provides a reliable foundation for your network
- No need for power lines and outlets, the switch is capable of obtaining power from the PoE source