High Performance Enterprise Campus and Data Center Switch
The Aruba CX 8360 Switch Series offers a flexible and innovative approach to addressing the application, security, and scalability demands of the mobile, cloud, and IoT era. These switches serve the needs of the next-generation core and aggregation layer of campuses, as well as virtual and highly dynamic data center environments. They provide up to 2.4Tbps of capacity, with line-rate Gigabit Ethernet interfaces including 1Gbps, 10Gbps, 25Gbps, 40Gbps, and 100Gbps.
The 8360 series includes industry-leading line rate ports with 1/10/25GbE (SFP/SFP+/SFP28) and 40/100 GbE (QSFP+/ QSFP28) connectivity in a compact 1U form factor. 4x10Gbps and 4x25Gbps break out from 40/100G ports offer advanced flexibility in connectivity and aggregation. These switches deliver a fantastic investment for customers wanting to migrate from older 1GbE/10GbE to faster 25GbE, or from 10GbE/40GbE uplinks to 100GbE ports.
In addition, the 32 x 25G port 8360 models support lowdensity MACsec ports and enable secured connectivity at 10GbE and 25GbE over unsecured domains.
- Features 48 networking ports to meet the requirements of the most demanding workgroups
- Cascade to other network devices through the uplink port to expand your local area network
- Supports optical fiber cable to span longer distances and provided high data transmission rates between servers and network components
- 100 Gigabit Ethernet provides high bandwidth performance, ease of use and reliability for your network backbone
- Supports layer 3 switching for enhanced performance and usability
- Managed switch provides a reliable foundation for your network
- Built-in power supply to ensure all components are being supplied with accurate voltage
- Rack mounting enables you to organize wires & secure cables for professional installation