Multifunctional 320 series wireless APs provide the best 802.11ac Wi-Fi connectivity and user experience. Featuring Aruba enhanced ClientMatch and Aruba Beacon technologies, the 320 series enables the highest capacity, performance, and efficiency in extremely high-density environments.
With a maximum concurrent data rate of 1,733 Mbps in the 5 GHz band and 800 Mbps in the 2.4 GHz band (aggregated date rate of 2.5 Gbps), 320 series APs deliver best-in-class next-generation .11ac Wi-Fi infrastructure for the highest density environments.
The high performance and high density 802.11ac 320 series supports multi-user MIMO (MU-MIMO) and 4 spatial streams (4SS). It provides simultaneous multicast data transmission to multiple devices, maximizing data throughput and improving network efficiency.
The 320 series includes the patent-pending enhanced ClientMatch technology that extends the client steering technology with MU-MIMO client awareness. It automatically identifies MU-MIMO capable mobile devices and steers those devices to the closest MU-MIMO capable Aruba access point. By grouping MU-MIMO capable mobile devices together, the network starts taking advantage of the simultaneous transmission to these devices, increasing its overall capacity. These dynamic roaming policies that are based on device types, help customers achieve the best WLAN performance in a mixed device environment during the technology transition period.
The 320 series has an integrated Bluetooth Aruba Beacon that simplifies the remote management of a network of large-scale battery-powered Aruba beacons while also providing advanced location and indoor way finding, and proximity-based push notification capabilities. It enables businesses to leverage mobility context to develop applications that will deliver an enhanced user experience and increase the value of the wireless network for organizations.
- With IEEE 802.11ac standard and up to 2.50 Gbit/s data transfer rates, this wireless access point enables efficient network performance
- Gigabit Ethernet port for ultra-fast wired network speeds
- Its management capability provides efficient control over setup and configuration of your network
- Product Series : 320
- Weight (Approximate) : 950 g
- Depth : 7.99" (203 mm)
- Width : 7.99" (203 mm)
- Product Line : Instant
- Height : 2.24" (57 mm)
- Manufacturer Part Number : JW319A
- Brand Name : Aruba
- Form Factor : Wall Mountable
- Manufacturer : Hewlett Packard Enterprise
- Product Type : Wireless Access Point
- Product Model : IAP-324
- Product Name : Instant IAP-324 Wireless Access Point