Aruba Instant On 1830 Switch Series
Small businesses continue to face challenges to stay afloat as the world wrestles with this multi-year pandemic. They need day-today tasks to be simple to keep operations running smoothly, and with increasing costs making it more expensive than ever to stay in business, they need affordable solutions.
Fast, reliable, and secure network connections play a critical role in helping businesses maintain a competitive advantage. At the same time, with constrained resources and a growing number of interconnected devices, getting the most valuable networking solution for the money has become a basic need for budget-strapped small businesses.
Aruba Instant On 1830 Switch Series is an affordable, easy to deploy, smart-managed switch series for small businesses looking for a cost-effective ways to keep up with evolving network demands. These are entry-level switches offering Layer 2 switching capabilities, Gigabit connectivity along with flexible management modes - all at an affordable price point.
- Features 24 networking ports to establish large network
- Cascade to other network devices through the uplink port to expand your local area network
- Up to 10x faster than standard Ethernet server connectivity while providing high-performance uplinks
- Layer 2 switch provides a complete lineup of features including IGMP snooping, port mirroring, and spanning tree
- Managed switch provides a reliable foundation for your network
- Built-in power supply to ensure all components are being supplied with accurate voltage