ASUS P11C-M/4L LGA1151 DDR4 EEC/non-ECC UDIMM Mini-SAS HD M.2 C242 Server Workstation Micro ATX Motherboard for Intel® Xeon® E-Series Processors with Quad Gigabit LAN and USB 3.1
- Intel® Mehlow Platform Micro ATX Motherboard for Intel® Xeon® E-Series Processors LGA1151 socket featuring dual M.2, USB 3.1, support for ECC/non-ECC DDR4 UDIMM and Intel® Optane™ Memory
- Quad Intel® I210AT Gigabit Ethernet with teaming support and additional dedicated management port
- Flexible NVMe Storage Options switching interface between PCIe to U.2 add-on card or M.2 to U.2 adapter
- TPM-M 2.0 Ready with a 14.1 TPM header to securely store keys, digital certificates, passwords and data
- Complete IT Infrastructure Management with in-band ASUS Control Center providing a complete server management solution reducing IT operating costs with features like remote BIOS updating, monitoring multiple systems via mobile device, and one-click software updates/dispatching
Micro-ATX compact server board with multiple expandability options
P11C-M/4L is a server motherboard based on the Intel® Xeon® E platform and Intel® C242 chipset offering quad server-class Intel® Ethernet and flexible expandability with dual M.2, six SATA 6G, two PCIe. The 9.6" x 9.6" micro ATX form factor can be easily integrated in short-depth chassis to greatly increase rack compute density.
The layout is rack-optimized placement where the CPU and memory are placed in a parallel arrangement directly behind the fan inlet to promote maximum cooling for excellent thermal efficiency.
Dual M.2 for up to 32Gbps performance and data redundancy
P11C-M/4L comes with dual M.2 support up to 22110-length M.2 drives via PCIe or SATA. In performance-maximizing RAID 0 configurations with dual M.2 SSDs, write speeds are up to 40% faster than a single M.2 SSD drive setup and read operations are an astonishing 84% faster. Or, for total reassurance, pair your M.2 devices into a RAID 1 configuration for instant data redundancy.
NVMe high-speed storage interface
P11C-M/4L adopts the first-to-market NVMe technology to reduce latency, lower power consumption and provides faster CPU to data storage performance to gain larger throughputs. By offering flexible NVMe upgrade package of switching storage interface including PCIe to U.2 add-on card or M.2 to U.2 adapter, P11C-M/4L features shared common backplane to improve drive choices.
Quad Intel® I210AT Gigabit Ethernet
P11C-M/4L features quad server-class Intel® Ethernet ports with the I210 controllers and teaming support that speed up the network bandwidth and the failover function ensures uninterrupted network connection. This suits virtualization applications perfectly which requires ultrafast and reliable network.
TPM-M 2.0 ready
P11C-M/4L supports TPM-M 2.0 with a 14-1 TPM header to securely store keys, digital certificates, passwords and data. It helps to enhance network security, protect digital identities, and ensure platform integrity.
Comprehensive IT infrastructure management
P11C-M/4L features an optional embedded iKVM module and is bundled with ASUS Control Center to provide comprehensive out-of-band and in-band management features for small and mid-size businesses.
The optional ASMB9-iKVM module supports remote BIOS updates, fan control, standalone KVMs, video recording, and BSOD capture, providing around-the-clock remote monitoring and diagnostics - even if the operating system is down or offline - through a user-friendly, web-based graphical interface that works with all major browsers.
- Experience responsive performance, power and adaptability with the compatible Intel Celeron processor
- DDR4 SDRAM compatible slot - Allows the memory to operate at an effective bus speed while using minimal power, resulting in an optimal computer performance and improved memory heat dissipation
- Supported 0 RAID levels provide data reliability and fault tolerance
- Supports ASPEED AST2500 controller to provide excellent ability in a variety of server applications
- Micro ATX form factor brings a significant number of PCI slots, expansion slots, and peripheral ports with an enhanced heat dissipation capability