Intel® B660 (LGA 1700) ATX motherboard with 8 power stages, PCIe 4.0 slots, three M.2 slots, Realtek 2.5Gb Ethernet, DisplayPort, HDMI®, D-Sub, rear USB 3.2 Gen 2x2 Type-C®, front USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-C®, Aura Sync
- Intel® LGA 1700 socket: Ready for 12th Gen Intel® processors
- Ultrafast connectivity: PCIe 4.0 slots, three M.2 slots, rear USB 3.2 Gen 2x2 Type-C®, front USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-C®, Realtek 2.5Gb Ethernet and Thunderbolt™ 4 support
- Comprehensive cooling: VRM heatsink, M.2 heatsink, PCH heatsink, hybrid fan headers and Fan Xpert 2+
- ASUS OptiMem: Careful routing of traces and vias to preserve signal integrity for improved memory stability
ASUS Prime series motherboards are expertly engineered to unleash the full potential of 12th Generation Intel® processors. Boasting a robust power design, comprehensive cooling solutions and intelligent tuning options, Prime B660 provides users and PC DIY builders a range of performance tuning options via intuitive software and firmware features.
Comprehensive controls form the foundation of the ASUS Prime series. The Prime B660 motherboard packs flexible tools to tune every aspect of your system, enabling performance tweaks to perfectly match the way you work to maximize productivity.
Intelligent Control l All-Around Energy Efficiency
The Energy Processing Unit (EPU) automatically optimizes power consumption and maximizes energy savings with Away mode - a smart setting that creates an extreme energy-saving scenario by shutting down unused I/O controllers.
The renowned ASUS UEFI BIOS provides everything you need to configure, tweak and tune your system. It offers intelligently simplified options for PC DIY beginners, as well as comprehensive features for seasoned veterans.
Advanced Tuning for Serious Tweakers
An intuitive Advanced mode offered via the UEFI lets you take complete control. A built-in search feature makes it easy to find options, and various advanced functions let you intelligently make nuanced adjustments so you can dial in performance just the way you want.
Quickly and easily find the option or setting you need.
ASUS User Profile
Port configuration settings between different BIOS versions or share them with friends.
Prime B660 series are engineered with multiple onboard heatsinks and an array of hybrid fan headers to ensure your rig stays cool and stable under intense workloads.
Heatsinks l M.2 Heatsink
M.2 heatsink wards off throttling that can occur with M.2 storage during sustained transfers. The heatsink is held in place by captive screws.
Cooler by Design
Prime B660 series feature comprehensive cooling controls that are configurable via Fan Xpert 2+ software or via the UEFI BIOS.
Multiple Temperature Sources
Each header can dynamically reference three thermal sensors. Fan Xpert 2+ allows you to map the temperature of supported ASUS graphics cards to optimize cooling for GPU- and CPU-intensive tasks.
Prime B660 series are built to handle the additional cores and increased bandwidth of 12th Generation Intel® processors. ASUS B660 motherboards provide all the fundamentals to boost daily productivity, so your system will be ready for action with stable power, intuitive cooling and flexible transfer options.
- Experience responsive performance, power and adaptability with the compatible Intel Celeron processor
- DDR4 SDRAM compatible slot - Installs memory that reduces processor's idle time and enhances computer's performance
- RAID supported levels provide data reliability and fault tolerance
- HDMI interface connects the top of the line PCs, Blu-ray players, and cutting edge Gaming Controllers
- DisplayPort transmits both audio and video signals through a common channel to deliver versatile performance
- Retrieve a significant number of PCI slots, expansion slots, and peripheral ports that have an enhanced heat dissipation capability with the ATX desktop motherboard
- 2 USB 2.0 ports offer the impressive data transfer speed of up to 60 Mb/sec