Intel® H610 (LGA 1700) mic-ATX motherboard with DDR4, PCIe 4.0, dual M.2 slots, Intel® 1 Gb Ethernet, DisplayPort, HDMI®, D-Sub, USB 3.2 Gen 2 ports, SATA 6 Gbps, Addressable Gen 2 headers, and Aura Sync
- Intel® LGA 1700 socket: Ready for 12th Gen Intel® processors
- Comprehensive cooling: VRM heatsink, PCH heatsink and Fan Xpert 2+
- Ultrafast connectivity: 32Gbps M.2 slot, Intel® 1 Gb Ethernet and USB 3.2 Gen 2 ports
- Aura Sync RGB: Onboard addressable Gen 2 headers for RGB LED strips, easily synced with Aura Sync-capable hardware
- ASUS Control Center Express (ACCE) for easier IT endpoint management
ASUS Prime series motherboards are expertly engineered to unleash the full potential of 12th Generation Intel® processors. Boasting a robust power design, comprehensive cooling solutions and intelligent tuning options, Prime H610 provides users and PC DIY builders a range of performance tuning options via intuitive software and firmware features.
ASUS Corporate Stable Model
ASUS Corporate Stable Model (CSM) is a commercial program designed to provide stable and reliable motherboards. Offering up to 36-month product lifecycle support and 6-month end-of-life notice to allow sufficient lead times for your organization to get ready for product transitions. Each purchase of an ASUS CSM motherboard comes with ASUS Control Center Express - server-grade IT management software.
ASUS Control Center Express
ASUS Control Center Express is an integrated IT monitoring and management software designed to deploy faster, simplify IT operations and improve productivity with comprehensive control and user-friendly functions. ASUS Control Center Express is compatible with over 100 ASUS motherboards to provide a high-quality, TCO-optimized solution for your business needs.
Optimize IT endpoint management
Designed to assist IT staff in monitoring and controlling devices within their corporate networks, and facilitate inventory checking in multiple locations remotely
Automate IT maintenance
Allows IT staff to schedule automatic updates of the latest BIOS, software and utilities to specific or all devices at off-peak times, enhancing system stability and IT operational flexibility
Securely manage all of endpoints
Securely manage endpoint configuration, portable storage access and PC software applications by enabling them to create grouping rules on individual devices
Comprehensive controls form the foundation of the ASUS Prime series. The Prime H610 motherboard packs flexible tools to tune every aspect of your system, enabling performance tweaks to perfectly match the way you work to maximize productivity.
Intelligent Control l All-Around Energy Efficiency
The Energy Processing Unit (EPU) automatically optimizes power consumption and maximizes energy savings with Away mode - a smart setting that creates an extreme energy-saving scenario by shutting down unused I/O controllers.
The renowned ASUS UEFI BIOS provides everything you need to configure, tweak and tune your system. It offers intelligently simplified options for PC DIY beginners, as well as comprehensive features for seasoned veterans.
Advanced Tuning for Serious Tweakers
An intuitive Advanced mode offered via the UEFI lets you take complete control. A built-in search feature makes it easy to find options, and various advanced functions let you intelligently make nuanced adjustments so you can dial in performance just the way you want.
- Compatible Intel Core i7 processor provides lightning fast speed and peak performance, even for the toughest tasks and intensive games
- DDR4 SDRAM compatible slot - Allows the memory to operate at an effective bus speed while using minimal power, resulting in an optimal computer performance and improved memory heat dissipation
- HDMI interface connects variety of HD devices including Gaming Controllers, Blu-ray players, laptops, PCs, digital cameras and many others for you to experience the ultimate HD display
- DisplayPort transmits both audio and video signals through a common channel to deliver versatile performance
- Retrieve a significant number of PCI slots, expansion slots, and peripheral ports that have an enhanced heat dissipation capability with the Micro ATX desktop motherboard
- With 4 USB 2.0 ports, connect devices for a quick data movement