Intel® H670 (LGA 1700) ATX motherboard with 8 power stages, PCIe 4.0 slots, three M.2 slots, rear USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-C®, Realtek 2.5Gb Ethernet, Thunderbolt™ 4 header support, DisplayPort, HDMI®, Aura Sync
- Intel® LGA 1700 socket: Ready for 12th Gen Intel® processors
- Ultrafast connectivity: PCIe 4.0 slots, three M.2 slots, Realtek 2.5Gb Ethernet and Thunderbolt™ 4 support
- Comprehensive cooling: VRM heatsink, M.2 heatsink, PCH heatsink, hybrid fan headers and Fan Xpert 2+
- ASUS OptiMem: Careful routing of traces and vias to preserve signal integrity for improved memory stability
ASUS Prime series motherboards are expertly engineered to unleash the full potential of 12th Generation Intel® processors. Boasting a robust power design, comprehensive cooling solutions and intelligent tuning options, Prime H670 provides users and PC DIY builders a range of performance tuning options via intuitive software and firmware features.
Comprehensive controls form the foundation of the ASUS Prime series. The Prime H670 motherboard packs flexible tools to tune every aspect of your system, enabling performance tweaks to perfectly match the way you work to maximize productivity.
Intelligent Control l All-Around Energy Efficiency
The Energy Processing Unit (EPU) automatically optimizes power consumption and maximizes energy savings with Away mode - a smart setting that creates an extreme energy-saving scenario by shutting down unused I/O controllers.
The renowned ASUS UEFI BIOS provides everything you need to configure, tweak and tune your system. It offers intelligently simplified options for PC DIY beginners, as well as comprehensive features for seasoned veterans.
Advanced Tuning for Serious Tweakers
An intuitive Advanced mode offered via the UEFI lets you take complete control. A built-in search feature makes it easy to find options, and various advanced functions let you intelligently make nuanced adjustments so you can dial in performance just the way you want.
This memory testing software is pre-installed into the UEFI BIOS and lets you pinpoint memory issues with just one click, without the need for a USB stick or going into the OS. It stores the memory report in the BIOS archives for reference.
AI Overclocking monitors system vitals such as temperature, fan speed, and power draw to estimate overclocking performance.
AI Overclocking Guide
Refer to the guide offered in the UEFI BIOS for step-by-step instructions detailing how to use AI Overclocking.
Quickly and easily find the option or setting you need.
ASUS User Profile
Port configuration settings between different BIOS versions or share them with friends.
Remap the reset button on the chassis to toggle Aura lighting, activate the DirectKey to go straight to the UEFI BIOS, or reset the system.
Prime H670 series are engineered with multiple onboard heatsinks and an array of hybrid fan headers to ensure your rig stays cool and stable under intense workloads.
M.2 heatsink wards off throttling that can occur with M.2 storage during sustained transfers. The heatsink is held in place by captive screws.
- Compatible Pentium Gold processor lets you perform all your computational tasks at a swift pace
- DDR4 SDRAM compatible slot - Installs memory that reduces processor's idle time and enhances computer's performance
- RAID supported levels provide data reliability and fault tolerance
- HDMI interface connects variety of HD devices including Gaming Controllers, Blu-ray players, laptops, PCs, digital cameras and many others for you to experience the ultimate HD display
- DisplayPort transmits both audio and video signals through a common channel to deliver versatile performance
- ATX form factor brings a significant number of PCI slots, expansion slots, and peripheral ports with an enhanced heat dissipation capability
- 2 USB 2.0 ports offer the impressive data transfer speed of up to 60 Mb/sec