ASUS Prime series motherboards are expertly engineered to unleash the full potential of 13th Gen Intel® Core™ Processors. Boasting a robust power design, comprehensive cooling solutions and intelligent tuning options, PRIME H770-PLUS D4 provides users and PC DIY builders with a range of performance optimizations via intuitive software and firmware features.
Comprehensive controls form the foundation of the ASUS PRIME series. The PRIME H770-PLUS D4 motherboard packs flexible tools to tune every aspect of your system, enabling performance tweaks to perfectly match the way you work to maximize productivity.
ASUS Intelligent Control makes your PC smart. Along with taking care of complex tuning and dynamically optimizing essential aspects of your system, it offers intelligently simplified options for newcomers to PC DIY, as well as more comprehensive features for seasoned veterans.
All-Around Energy Efficiency
The Power Saving function contains several settings can easily optimize power consumption and maximize energy savings. You can enable a CPU power limit, darken Aura lighting, and set the fan profile to a power saving mode. You can also toggle the Power Saver plan that is built into Microsoft Windows.
Flexible Air- and Liquid-Cooling Controls
ASUS Fan Xpert 2+ software provides comprehensive control over fans and all-in-one (AIO) coolers. Whether cooling with air or water, an Auto-Tuning mode intelligently configures all parameters with a single click. There's also an Extreme Quiet mode that reduces chassis fan speeds to below the default minimum to keep your system whisper-quiet when performing light tasks. Fans and AIO coolers can also be controlled via the UEFI BIOS.
Precise Digital Power Control
The Digi+ voltage-regulator module (VRM) delivers real-time control over voltage droop, automatically switching frequency and power-efficiency settings. It also allows you to fine-tune your CPU for ultimate stability and performance.
The renowned ASUS UEFI BIOS provides everything you need to configure, tweak and tune your system. It offers intelligently simplified options for PC DIY beginners, as well as comprehensive features for seasoned veterans.
Advanced Tuning for Serious Tweakers
An intuitive Advanced mode offered via the UEFI lets you take complete control. A built-in search feature makes it easy to find options, and various advanced functions let you intelligently make nuanced adjustments so you can dial in performance just the way you want.
Quick and Simple Setup
EZ mode displays vital settings and stats and also offers guided wizards, drag-and-drop functionality, and one-click application of important settings - all to help you get your rig up and running in no time.
- Compatible Core processor lets you perform all your computational tasks at a swift pace
- DDR4 SDRAM compatible slot - Install memory that synchronizes electrical and clock signals for an efficient data throughput
- RAID supported levels provide data reliability and fault tolerance
- HDMI interface connects the top of the line PCs, Blu-ray players, and cutting edge Gaming Controllers
- DisplayPort transmits both audio and video signals through a common channel to deliver versatile performance
- Features Thunderbolt I/O that lets you move data between your devices and computers with unprecedented speed
- Retrieve a significant number of PCI slots, expansion slots, and peripheral ports that have an enhanced heat dissipation capability with the ATX desktop motherboard