ASUS Prime series motherboards are expertly engineered to unleash the full potential of 13th Gen Intel® Core™ Processors. Boasting a robust power design, comprehensive cooling solutions and intelligent tuning options, PRIME Z790-P WIFI provides users and PC DIY builders with a range of performance optimizations via intuitive software and firmware features.
Comprehensive controls form the foundation of the ASUS PRIME series. The PRIME Z790-P WIFI motherboard packs flexible tools to tune every aspect of your system, enabling performance tweaks to perfectly match the way you work to maximize productivity.
ASUS Intelligent Control makes your PC smart. Along with taking care of complex tuning and dynamically optimizing essential aspects of your system, it offers intelligently simplified options for newcomers to PC DIY, as well as more comprehensive features for seasoned veterans.
All-Around Energy EfficiencyThe Power Saving function contains several settings can easily optimize power consumption and maximize energy savings. You can enable a CPU power limit, darken Aura lighting, and set the fan profile to a power saving mode. You can also toggle the Power Saver plan that is built into Microsoft Windows.
PRIME Z790-P WIFI motherboard is engineered with multiple onboard heatsinks and an array of hybrid fan headers to ensure your rig stays cool and stable under intense workloads.
An M.2 heatsink takes care of the two M.2 slots, warding off throttling that can occur with M.2 storage during sustained transfers.
- Experience responsive performance, power and adaptability with the compatible Intel Celeron processor
- DDR5 SDRAM slot for convenient installation of memory
- Supported 0 RAID levels provide data reliability and fault tolerance
- Enjoy the freedom of Wi-Fi and connect devices faster
- HDMI interface connects the top of the line PCs, Blu-ray players, and cutting edge Gaming Controllers
- DisplayPort transmits both audio and video signals through a common channel to deliver versatile performance
- Features Thunderbolt I/O that lets you move data between your devices and computers with unprecedented speed
- ATX form factor brings a significant number of PCI slots, expansion slots, and peripheral ports with an enhanced heat dissipation capability