ASUS Prime series motherboards are expertly engineered to unleash the full potential of AMD Ryzen 7000-series processors. Boasting a robust power design, comprehensive cooling solutions and intelligent tuning options, PRIME X670-P WIFI provides users and PC DIY builders with a range of performance optimizations via intuitive software and firmware features.
Comprehensive controls form the foundation of the ASUS PRIME series. The PRIME X670 motherboard packs flexible tools to tune every aspect of your system, enabling performance tweaks to perfectly match the way you work to maximize productivity.
CPU Performance Boost
AMD Precision Boost Overdrive(PBO) pushes the CPU current and voltage budget to opportunistically increase performance. By aggressively tuning the PBO parameters, AMD's algorithm can leverage the motherboard's robust power solution to ramp up performance even higher.
PRIME X670 series is engineered with multiple onboard heatsinks and an array of hybrid fan headers to ensure your rig stays cool and stable under intense workloads.
Heatsinks | M.2 Heatsink
An M.2 heatsink takes care of the M.2 slot, warding off throttling that can occur with M.2 storage during sustained transfers.
- Compatible Ryzen 5 processor lets you perform all your computational tasks at a swift pace
- DDR5 SDRAM slot for convenient installation of memory
- Supported 0 RAID levels provide data reliability and fault tolerance
- Wireless support reduces the number of cables required to connect peripherals
- HDMI interface connects variety of HD devices including Gaming Controllers, Blu-ray players, laptops, PCs, digital cameras and many others for you to experience the ultimate HD display
- DisplayPort transmits both audio and video signals through a common channel to deliver versatile performance
- Retrieve a significant number of PCI slots, expansion slots, and peripheral ports that have an enhanced heat dissipation capability with the ATX desktop motherboard
- With 2 USB 2.0 ports, transfer several documents without error