ASUS Prime series motherboards are expertly engineered to unleash the full potential of 13th Gen Intel® Core™ Processors. Boasting a robust power design, comprehensive cooling solutions and intelligent tuning options, PRIME Z790M-PLUS D4 provides users and PC DIY builders with a range of performance optimizations via intuitive software and firmware features.
Comprehensive controls form the foundation of the ASUS PRIME series. The PRIME Z790M-PLUS D4 motherboard packs flexible tools to tune every aspect of your system, enabling performance tweaks to perfectly match the way you work to maximize productivity.
ASUS Intelligent Control makes your PC smart. Along with taking care of complex tuning and dynamically optimizing essential aspects of your system, it offers intelligently simplified options for newcomers to PC DIY, as well as more comprehensive features for seasoned veterans
All-Around Energy Efficiency
The Power Saving function contains several settings can easily optimize power consumption and maximize energy savings. You can enable a CPU power limit, darken Aura lighting, and set the fan profile to a power saving mode. You can also toggle the Power Saver plan that is built into Microsoft Windows.
PRIME Z790M-PLUS D4 motherboard is engineered with multiple onboard heatsinks and an array of hybrid fan headers to ensure your rig stays cool and stable under intense workloads.
VRM Heatsinks and Thermal Pads
The extensive surface area of the massive heatsinks cover the VRMs and chokes to improve heat dissipation. Together with specially engineered thermal pads, they improve heat transfer from the MOSFETs and chokes for better cooling performance.
Multiple Temperature Sources
Each header can dynamically reference three thermal sensors. Fan Xpert 4 allows you to map the temperature of supported ASUS graphics cards to optimize cooling for GPU- and CPU-intensive tasks.
AIO Pump Header
A dedicated PWM/DC header for self-contained water-cooling setups.
- Compatible Core processor lets you perform all your computational tasks at a swift pace
- DDR4 SDRAM compatible slot - Install memory that synchronizes electrical and clock signals for an efficient data throughput
- Supported 0 RAID levels provide data reliability and fault tolerance
- HDMI interface connects the top of the line PCs, Blu-ray players, and cutting edge Gaming Controllers
- DisplayPort transmits both audio and video signals through a common channel to deliver versatile performance
- Features Thunderbolt I/O that lets you move data between your devices and computers with unprecedented speed
- Micro ATX form factor brings a significant number of PCI slots, expansion slots, and peripheral ports with an enhanced heat dissipation capability