Intel® B660 LGA 1700 ATX motherboard built for creators, with PCIe® 5.0, DDR4, 2.5 Gb and 1 Gb Ethernet, three PCIe 4.0 M.2 slots, plus USB-C DisplayPort™ and a USB 3.2 Gen 2x2 front-panel connector with Quick Charge 4+
- Socket LGA 1700 for 12th Gen Intel® Core™, Pentium® Gold and Celeron® processors
- Comprehensive connectivity: 2.5 Gb & 1 Gb onboard Ethernet, three M.2 slots, ThunderboltTM header support, USB-C DisplayPortTM and a USB 3.2 Gen 2x2 front panel connector with Quick Charge 4+
- Next-gen performance: 12+1 power stages rated for 50 amps, PCIe® 5.0 ready
- Optimized thermal design: A massive VRM and chipset heatsink, aluminum M.2 heatsinks, six 4-pin PWM fan headers and an AIO pump header
- ProArt gives you more: Two-Way AI Noise Cancelation for clear online communication and ProArt Creator Hub with CreationFirst for one-stop system control
- Advanced security management: USB port restriction, software blacklisting and Windows Registry protection via ASUS Control Center Express
Your Powerhouse for Creativity
ProArt B660-Creator D4 is an enhanced motherboard designed for intensive content-creation workloads like 3D rendering and 4K/8K video editing. It unleashes the performance of 12th Gen Intel® Core™ processors through robust power delivery and cooling design, and its comprehensive connectivity includes onboard 2.5 Gb and 1 Gb Ethernet, a USB 3.2 Gen 2x2 Type-C® front-panel connector with Quick Charge 4+, and DisplayPort™ via USB-C.
An array of powerful I/O ports - including 2.5 Gb and 1 Gb Ethernet ports and three M.2 slots - enables quick data transfers and extensive storage options.
USB-C DisplayPort (DP Alt Mode)
This USB Type-C® port delivers transfer speeds of up to 10 Gbps, and it supports an alternate mode that provides DisplayPort™ 1.4 output for up to 8K resolution at 60 Hz. This new feature gives creators premium-grade flexibility to choose between high-speed data or an additional hi-res display.
USB 3.2 Gen 2x2 Type-C® Front-Panel Connector with Quick Charge 4+
A USB 3.2 Gen 2x2 connector boosts Type-C data transfers with speeds of up to 20 Gbps. The connector also features Quick Charge 4+ technology that can quickly charge devices up to 60 W with a PCIe power supply cable plugged into the nearby 6-pin connector.
With tailored CPU power delivery and support for high-performance memory, ProArt B660-Creator D4 easily handles the demands of the latest 12th Gen Intel Core processors. It features an intelligent VRM design that's rated for 50 amps, plus carefully selected components and memory layout optimizations for multithreaded tasks such as 3D animation and video editing.
- Teamed power stages
12+1 power stages rated for 50 amps combine high-side and low-side MOSFETs and drivers into a single package, delivering the power and efficiency that the latest 12th Gen Intel Core processors demand.
- Digi+ Power Control
The ASUS Digi+ voltage-regulator module (VRM) is one of the finest in the industry and ensures ultra-smooth power delivery to the CPU.
- ProCool power connector
The ASUS ProCool socket is built to exacting specifications to ensure flush contact with PSU power lines, enabling lower impedance and better heat dissipation.
- Chokes & capacitors
Premium alloy chokes and durable capacitors are engineered to resist extreme temperatures, providing a higher level of performance than the industry standard.
- Compatible Pentium Gold processor lets you perform all your computational tasks at a swift pace
- DDR4 SDRAM compatible slot - Installs memory that reduces processor's idle time and enhances computer's performance
- Supported 0 RAID levels provide data reliability and fault tolerance
- HDMI interface connects variety of HD devices including Gaming Controllers, Blu-ray players, laptops, PCs, digital cameras and many others for you to experience the ultimate HD display
- DisplayPort transmits both audio and video signals through a common channel to deliver versatile performance
- ATX form factor brings a significant number of PCI slots, expansion slots, and peripheral ports with an enhanced heat dissipation capability
- 4 USB 2.0 ports offer the impressive data transfer speed of up to 60 Mb/sec