ROG Strix LC Radeon™ RX 6900 XT is a liquid-cooled leviathan.
- Full-coverage cold plate brings liquid cooling to GPU die and memory
- On-board cooling for power-delivery is handled by a blower-style fan and low-profile heatsink.
- 240mm radiator balances compatibility and performance.
- 600mm tubing for compatibility with EATX chassis and alternative mounts
- Super Alloy Power II includes premium alloy chokes, solid polymer capacitors, and an array of high-current power stages.
- ASUS FanConnect II equips a hybrid-controlled fan header for optimal system cooling.
- GPU Tweak II provides intuitive performance tweaking, thermal controls, and system monitoring.
ROG STRIX LC
Radeon™ RX 6900 XT
Deep in ASUS R&D labs, engineers theorized the optimal thermal solution for AMD's latest RDNA™ 2 Architecture. The beast that emerged is a liquid-cooled leviathan capable of drawing maximum performance out of the new chips, while remaining completely cool and quiet. Performance aficionados in search of the most ferocious RX 6900 XT card have found their game.
The LC utilizes 600mm tubing to enable compatibility with large chassis or builds that feature an AIO CPU cooler. The radiator fan cables can be connected directly to the card and secured with included cable ties to keep everything organized.
Top-shelf capacitors, chokes, and MOSFETs are selected to effortlessly deliver hundreds of watts at a millisecond's notice. The Super Alloy Power II parts are soldered to the PCB using our advanced Auto-Extreme automated manufacturing process. Precise joints and the elimination of human error ensures each graphics card meets our rigorous specifications.
The rear of the card sports two PWM FanConnect headers that provide additional DIY flexibility. Chassis fans can be directly attached to the GPU and tuned with a curve that is based on CPU and GPU temperatures, providing extra intake or exhaust for demanding 3D tasks.
You won't find the Strix LC hiding in the shadows. Instead, this denizen of the deep flaunts its power with addressable RGB lighting that shines through striations in the shroud, an illuminated ROG logo, and two ARGB radiator fans.
GPU TWEAK II
The ASUS GPU Tweak II utility takes graphics card tuning to the next level. It allows you to tweak critical parameters including GPU core clocks, memory frequency, and voltage settings, with the option to monitor everything in real-time through a customizable on-screen display. Advanced fan control is also included along with many more features to help you get the most out of your graphics card.
- The cutting-edge AMD Radeon™ RX 6900 XT lets you experience video games with realism
- Built-in 16 GB GDDR6 memory to hold textures, frame buffer, shadow maps, bump maps, and lightning info that allows the GPU to perform rapid rendering
- Loaded with a power-efficient fan and coolant to dissipate heat and as a result, you get enduring usability