It's 2022. The Republic of Gamers is launching new equipment for the EVANGELION project. The ROG Maximus Z690 Hero EVA Edition is covered in the classic purple and green of the EVA-01 and is similarly well-equipped. Robust cooling and power delivery are poised to push the latest 12th Gen Intel® Core ™ processors to the max. An A.T. Field design around the CPU socket and polymo-lighting on the I/O cover that switches between EVA-01 normal and berserk modes is a further aesthetic treat.
Intelligent software solutions help ensure that your system performs at its best. The latest ASUS AI-powered enhancements span four pillars of performance, including overclocking, cooling, networking and onboard audio, making advanced tweaks and optimization accessible to new recruits and savvy PC DIY veterans alike.
VRM and aluminum I/O heatsink
A VRM heatsink on the MOSFETs and chokes is connected to the aluminum I/O cover via an embedded heatpipe to increase mass and surface area for dissipation.
A dedicated chipset heatsink draws heat away to maintain optimum operating
Three dedicated heatsinks keep up to three M.2 drives in the optimum operating temperature range for consistent performance and reliability.
In addition to elite performance, ROG Maximus Z690 Hero introduces the new Polymo Lighting display, gracing the I/O cover with an eye-catching microstructural array of light and color. This intricate design features two RGB patterns, empowering builders to show off a luminous RGB style that they won't see anywhere else.
- Compatible Pentium Gold processor lets you perform all your computational tasks at a swift pace
- DDR5 SDRAM slot for convenient installation of memory
- RAID supported levels provide data reliability and fault tolerance
- IEEE 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/ax wireless standard support enables a hassle-free peripheral connection
- HDMI interface connects the top of the line PCs, Blu-ray players, and cutting edge Gaming Controllers
- 2 USB 2.0 ports offer the impressive data transfer speed of up to 60 Mb/sec