Avaya 3730 Dect Handset (700513191)
Avaya IX™ Wireless Handset 3730 is a durable DECT handset that facilitates efficient and dependable wireless telephony. It features enterprise-grade telephony, local phonebook, access to central phonebook, voicemail and so much more. The handset has a TFT color display with 262K colors. The handset display size is 1.8 inches and resolution of 128 x 160 pixels LCD with white LED backlight. The display backlight helps to operate and use the handset in complete darkness. It has an internal phonebook with a storage capacity of 250 contacts. An additional 1,000 entries can be downloaded from a local company phonebook. Users can also access a centralized phonebook in order to search for other contacts on demand. The handset shall be able to automatically register towards the IP-DECT system at start-up give extra protection to a registration during the registration procedure. Avaya IX™ Wireless Handset 3730 supports centralized management. Using the Avaya In-building Wireless Server (AIWS2), software updates and parameter synchronizations are easily administered over the air. Settings for each handset are stored and administered centrally. It has duplex loud speaking function to enable use as a conference phone at 1.5 m distance or closer to the handset. A 3.5mm jack for connection of headphones and a display illuminated in color with a battery life of up to 16 hours of talk time and 180 hours of standby ensure the practicality of use for all users.
AVAYA IX™ WIRELESS HANDSET 3730 FEATURES AT A GLANCE:
• Backlit color TFT screen
• Easy registration
• Centralized Management
• Call list displaying the last 25 calls
• Central phonebook
• IP40 classified design
• Local phonebook with 250 entries
• Company phonebook with 1000 entries
• Mini messaging (12 characters)
• Hands free operation
• 19 languages +1 downloadable
• Manual and automatic keypad lock
• Standard 3.5 mm headset connector
• Stand-by time / Talk time: 170 / 5 hours under optimal conditions
• 262K individual colors.
• Indicator: Illuminated display indicates incoming call,
• Vibration: Incoming call.
• Buttons & Keys: 3 soft keys, 4-way navigation key, offhook key, on-hook and power on / off on the same key,
numerical keys and volume up / down.
Telephony • Indication: 14 ring signals, vibration.
• Answer call: Button press or auto answer.
• Call list storage capacity: 25 received, dialed and
missed calls, with time stamp.
• Emergency numbers: Up to 5 emergency numbers: dial
immediately without unlocking the keypad.
• Full support of the DECT Security EN300 444 feature
N35, as specified by the DECT forum.
Languages • 9 languages: Czech, Danish, Dutch, English,
Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian,
Italian, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese (Brazilian),
Portuguese (European), Russian, Slovakian, Spanish,
Swedish and Turkish +1 downloadable.
Messaging • Max length: 12 characters to handset.
• Storage: 0 messages.
Battery2 • Type: Li-Ion.
• Speech time: 15 hrs under optimal conditions.
• Stand-by time: 170 hrs under optimal conditions1
• Charge time: <4 hrs.
• Discharge / charge cycles: cycles: >=65% capacity left
after 500 full charge / discharge cycles.
Radio • DECT protocol detection: Automatic detection
and configuration for US DECT and EU DECT at
• Frequency range: EU (1880-1900 MHz),
US (1920-1930 MHz), L A (1910-1930 MHz),
BR (1910-1920 MHz), Other (1900-1920 MHz).
• Modulation: GFSK.
• Channel spacing: 1.728 MHz.
• Antenna: Integral. Sensitivity: -93 dBm.
• Dynamic output power EU / LA / BR 10 mW
(max average power), US: 4mW (max average power).