Designed for common areas (lobbies, lunchrooms, etc.) as well as everyday users, the Avaya 9601 SIP Deskphone delivers the advantages of advanced, integrated connectivity in an entry-level device that is affordable and simple to use.
Features and capabilities Features and capabilities of the 9601 include:
• A 4-line monochrome display that makes it easy to see caller information and other data as well on on-screen soft keys and menus that speed access to commonly used features
• 2 lines with dual red / green LEDs
• Fixed-feature buttons for one-touch access to messages, contacts, home, call history, headset, speakerphone, mute, volume control and more
• Excellent sound quality through the built-in microphone and full duplex speakerphone—making conference calls more efficient and enhancing customer interactions
• Compatibility with the same wired and wireless headsets as other 9600 Series IP Deskphones
• A built in 10/100 Ethernet switch with a port for a user’s laptop or PC
• A red LED on the top right of the set to provide an instant alert for incoming calls and waiting messages Presence: The Avaya 9601 SIP Deskphone can display the presence status of other network users, making it easy to tell at a glance who is available. For today’s mobile, widely dispersed workforce, presence is a critical timesaving capability. Energy saving: Like other models in the Avaya 9600 portfolio of IP deskphones, the Avaya 9601 phone was designed with energy-saving capabilities, helping reduce its carbon footprint and overall cost of operation.
One Year Warranty