Avaya B106 Small Room Conference Phone (700514009)
The B109 Conference Phone is a personal speaker phone. It’s compact and portable and fits easily inside your briefcase, wherever you’re going. Despite its size, the B109 Conference Phone delivers crystal-clear sound thanks to our unique OmniSound® audio technology. It’s ideal for a meeting with a couple of colleagues in one of your smaller conference rooms. Or in a hotel room while you’re away from the office. If you’re alone in the room, the B109 Conference Phone is a good alternative to a headset. The B109 Conference Phone can be used with Avaya EquinoxTM and other conferencing applications on your mobile phone, tablet, or laptop. It connects easily to a PC via a USB port or to a tablet or smartphone via Bluetooth. Moreover, the B109 Conference Phone has support for ultra-fast Bluetooth pairing through NFC (near-field communication) and HD quality calls. With Bluetooth A2DP (advanced audio distribution profile) you can play your favorite music with superior audio performance when your meeting has finished. The clear and attractive LCD display screen lets you see at a glance which feature is enabled. This is also shown by the LEDs which shine downwards in different colors. The B109 Conference Phone has a headset port, and the built-in battery gives you the option of completely cordless use.
Crystal-clear sound with full duplex thanks to OmniSound® audio technology.
• Support for Avaya Equinox™ and other conferencing tools.
• Clear LCD screen displays enabled feature.
• Simplified Bluetooth pairing and connection using NFC.
• HD calls over Bluetooth.
• Can be paired with Avaya devices that support Bluetooth.
• Bluetooth A2DP for superior audio performance when playing music.
• USB port for connection to a computer or other compatible USB device.
• Completely cordless thanks to its built-in battery and Bluetooth (the battery is
charged via the USB port and has up to 12 hours operating time).
• Headset connectivity option allows easy switching between headset
and speaker function.