View content from your laptop on a bigger screen with the Mini DisplayPort to VGA Adapter. When used in conjunction with a VGA cable (sold separately), this adapter connects your laptop to VGA-enabled devices, such as computer monitors and projectors. Simply plug the adapter into your laptop's Mini DisplayPort/Thunderbolt™ port, connect a VGA cable, and share your laptop's content with a larger audience.
Note: This adapter plugs into the Mini DisplayPort/Thunderbolt™ port found on MacBooks and many Ultrabooks and tablets. Please check your device to confirm compatibility. A VGA cable (sold separately) is required for use. The adapter is equipped for video only. A separate audio cable is required to stream audio.
DURABLE DESIGN RESISTS WEAR AND TEAR
The adapter offers molded-strain relief for flexibility at the connection points, reducing wear and tear from frequent use. A white label helps you identify which end is up for easy, quick insertion.
PLUG AND PLAY WHEREVER YOU GO
Measuring 5 inches long, the adapter is a pocket-sized, portable accessory for connecting to a monitor or projector. When used with a VGA cable (sold separately), the adapter offers quick plug-and-play capability that is ideal for presentations on the go.
At A Glance:
- Connects laptops to external monitors and projectors
- Ideal for dual-display setups or presentations
- Plug and play for seamless connection to external displays
- Reliable connection with molded strain relief
- Compact, portable 5-inch design
- Requires separate VGA cable
- Offers exceptional quality and great compatibility with video equipment
- Mini DisplayPort and VGA ports for instant connectivity
- Features Molded
- Features 15-pin HD-15 Male VGA connector, permitting you to establish a connection with the Macbook