The Brother model TD-4520TN is part of the four-inch thermal transfer printers from Brother. With 25 years experience in thermal transfer technology, we are excited to bring to market these new desktop printers with fast print speeds, easy-to-load ribbon, and the quality and durability that a thermal transfer label provides. Ideally suited for manufacturing, supply chain, product labeling and packaging, work-in process and asset management.
- Compatibility. Integrates with leading WMS, manufacturing and other software solutions.
- Quality. 300 dpi prints clean, crisp text and accurate scanning barcodes, fonts, logos and other data.
- Performance. Up to 5ips fast print speed matched with compatibility and connectivity options.
- Reliable. Backed with an industry leading 2-year Premier Limited Warranty.
- Networked. Connectivity - standard with Ethernet LAN, USB, host USB and RS232C serial interfaces helps print from virtually any Windows, Mac and Linux computer, including other computing devices like a PLC commonly used in manufacturing.
- Affordable. Because powerful desktop printing doesn't always come at a price.
- Use Thermal Transfer Printer for their versatility and compact design, as well as their high-resolution and durable printing capabilities
- Delivers high-speed, hassle-free labeling solution for your business needs
- The printer is capable of printing sharp and detailed monochrome documents quickly
- Save time and money for your business by using one printer for all your employees
Receipt,Label,Gap,Reflective,Black Mark,Wristband,Fanfold,Die-cut Label,Continuous Label,Continuous Receipt,Tag
Thermal Transfer Printer
Maximum Print Width:
Print Color Capability:
Maximum Label Width:
4.41" (112.01 mm)
Power Adapter Included:
4-inch Thermal Transfer Desktop Network Barcode and Label Printer AC Adapter Power Cord USB Cable Ribbon Spindle (2 pieces Documents
Maximum Label Length:
83.33 ft (25400 mm)
Manufacturer Website Address:
Brother Industries, Ltd
Maximum Print Resolution:
300 x 300 dpi
Maximum Mono Print Speed: