With 300dpi and print speeds up to 5ips, 4" desktop network thermal printer with cutter is affordable to print barcode labels, and tags for SMB supply chain operations. Ideal for inventory, shipping, barcode, and shelf labeling, these precision-built barcode label printers deliver the right levels of performance, quality, and integration at an exceptional value. Experience fast spindle-less media loading, Windows compatibility, ZPL, EPL and DPL emulations and comes with intuitive design software. Now, you can easily and affordably produce the labels you need, with the reliability and support that only Brother delivers. Because powerful desktop printing doesn't always come at a price.
- New Industry Pricing for a Desktop Network Printer with a 2 Year Limited Premier Warranty (Includes Print Head) Combines Best Performance with Lowest Costs and Best Limited Premier Warranty. Choose from limited warranty extension options up to a maximum of 5 years coverage.
- Wide Range of Compatible Software Solutions Seamless integration with backwards compatibility with virtually any competitive desktop printer
- Complete Thermal Printing Solution - Includes Design Software Comes with virtually everything needed to design and print high quality media right out of the box
- Prints up to 6ips? on Thermal Transfer & Direct Thermal Labels, Tags, Receipts & Wristbands Versatile design delivers higher performance with media diversity that helps improve efficiency
- Prints Small Labels & Comes with Adjustable Media Sensor Versatile media compatibility with virtually any direct thermal and thermal transfer media
- Spindle-Less, Spring Loaded Media Guides with Adjustable Open-and-Lock Position True drop-in and easier media loading experience
- Compatible with 300m Ink Ribbon and 8" OD Media Roll with Optional External Media Roll Holder Use common media in mixed deployment of industrial tabletop and desktop printers & helps increase productivity and higher print job volume from a desktop printer
- Wide Range of Compatible Software Solutions Using Windows Printer Driver & ZPL/EPL/DPL Emulations Seamless integration with backwards compatibility with virtually any competitive desktop printer?
- Real Time Clock with Battery Backup No extra cost to use built in clock/calendar
- Thermal Transfer Printing Mechanism is Protected by an ABS Plastic Shell Innovative print engine modular design helps protect use tough environments
- A smart and inexpensive solution to print temporary documents
- This printer produces high-quality labels and receipts
- The printer is capable of printing sharp and detailed monochrome documents quickly
- Optimize your workflows by sharing the resources of the printer via Ethernet connectivity