Designed for small and medium-size businesses, the imageCLASS MF426dw/MF424dw balance speedy performance, minimal maintenance, and the ability to add an extra paper tray. A 5" color touchscreen delivers an intuitive user experience and can be customized by a device administrator to simplify many daily tasks.
- 5" intuitive color touchscreen with smartphone-like usability.
- A unique, customized device experience with Application Library.
- Create Wi-Fi Direct hotspot from the printer to establish direct connection to mobile device(s) without the need for external router.
QUALITY AND RELIABILITY
- Canon's signature reliability and engine technologies keep productivity high and minimize the impact on support resources.
- Intuitive maintenance videos for common tasks like consumables replacement.
- Supports mobile solutions for printing and scanning.
- Scan and convert documents to searchable digital files through a single-pass duplex document feeder.
- Designed for smaller print jobs with first print time as fast as six seconds.
- Service parts designed for machine lifetime to minimize need for proactive maintenance and reduce service calls.
- High-capacity, all-in-one cartridge helps reduce overall supply costs.
- Helps mitigate risk of confidential information loss as documents are only stored in short-term memory.
- Security settings can be set behind an Administrator log-in.
- A combination of fusing technologies and low-melting-point toner minimizes power requirements and helps achieve low-energy consumption.
- Encourage environmentally conscious work practices by enabling multiple settings that can help save paper and energy.
- ENERGY STAR® certified and rated EPEAT® Silver.
- Enjoy fast printing in a single pass with Automatic Duplex Printing
- The printer is capable of printing sharp and detailed monochrome documents quickly
- Print your document without moving from the couch with Wireless LAN connectivity
- Keep your business moving with fast printing, scanning and other advanced features
- The printer is equipped with 5" screen for quick swiping through the settings
- Recommended for use with plain paper
Optical Resolution (dpi):
Recommended Monthly Print Volume:
500 to 4000
Maximum Print Resolution (dpi):
600 x 600
Standard Input Media Capacity:
imageCLASS MF426dw - All in One, Wireless, Mobile Ready Laser Printer Canon GENUINE Toner 052 Standard (3,100 Yield, ISO / IEC Standard) Power Cord Telephone Cable Starter Guide User Software DVD-
Manufacturer Website Address:
1 x Cassette - 250 Sheet Capacity,1 x Bypass Tray - 100 Sheet Capacity,1 x Output Tray - 65 Sheet Capacity,1 x Automatic Document Feeder - 50 Sheet Capacity
Statement - 8.50" (215.90 mm) x 5.50" (139.70 mm),Legal - 8.50" (215.90 mm) x 14" (355.60 mm),Letter - 8.50" (215.90 mm) x 11" (279.40 mm),Executive - 7.25" (184.15 mm) x 10.50" (266.70 mm),Com10 Envelope - 4.80" (121.92 mm) x 9.50" (241.30 mm),Monar
Plain Paper,Bond Paper,Envelope,Recycled Paper,Thin Paper,Label
120 V AC
Maximum Mono Print Speed (ppm):
Wireless Print Technology:
Apple AirPrint,Canon Mobile Printing,Google Cloud Print,Mopria
Laser Multifunction Printer
Plain Paper Print
Print Color Capability: