The CyberPower PDU20BVT14F, a 14-outlet (front), 0U vertical rackmount basic power distribution unit (PDU), provides 100 - 125 V 20A output. It distributes power to 14 NEMA 5-20R receptacles from a single NEMA L5-20P twist lock plug with unfiltered electrical pass-through. Designed for datacenters and other electrically demanding applications, the PDU20BVT14F has rugged, industrial-grade metal housing and a 10-foot AC power cord. It supports vertical, horizontal, and wall mount installation, includes a cord retention tray, and is ETL/RoHS certified. A limited lifetime warranty covers defects in materials and workmanship in the product under normal use and conditions.Power Distribution
Delivers AC power to servers, equipment, and connected devices via a power distribution unit.
Safeguards against accidental power shutdown.
Network-Grade Plugs and Outlets
Highly durable construction ensures the efficient distribution of power in demanding IT or industrial environments to servers, equipment, and connected devices.
Long Input Power Cord
Reaches distant power sources, allowing the PDU to be placed where it's needed.
Twist Lock Plug
Secures an outlet by twisting and locking into place to prevent accidental disconnection.
Cord Retention Tray
Secures power cords, keeping them organized and accessible. Helps cords stay plugged in.
Configurable Mounting Brackets
Allow for installation of the PDU in the following configurations: 0U (vertical, under counter, and wall mount), 1U (horizontal, vertical, under counter, and wall mount), and 2U (horizontal and wall mount).
Durable Metal Housing
Protects internal components and resists damage from impact or abrasions within challenging industrial environments. Also extends the life of the product.
Limited Lifetime Warranty
Covers defects in materials and workmanship in the product under normal use and conditions. See warranty for details.
What's In The Box
PDU, Cord Retention Tray, User Manual, Screw Kit, Cord Clip Kit, Horizontal Mounting Brackets, Vertical Mounting Brackets, Product Registration Card
- 24 inch 0U Vertical Rack Mount - Rugged industrial metal housing
- 120V AC - 50/60Hz - 20-amp electrical capacity with circuit breaker
- Basic PDU
- 14 NEMA 5-20R (14 Front) output receptacles
- Product Series : Basic PDU
- Phase : Single Phase
- Input Voltage : 120 V AC
- Rack Height : 0U
- Output Voltage Range : 100 V AC - 125 V AC
- Protection Type : Overload Protection
- PDU Type : Basic
- Mount Type : Rack-mountable
- Package Contents :
- Basic PDU20BVT14F 14-Outlets PDU
- Cord Retention Tray
- User Manual
- Screw Kit
- Cord Clip Kit
- Horizontal Mounting Brackets
- Vertical Mounting Brackets
- Product Registration Card
- Manufacturer Website Address : http://www.cyberpowersystems.com
- Mounting Orientation : Vertical
- Input Voltage Range : 100 V AC - 125 V AC
- Environmentally Friendly : Yes
- Plug/Connector Type : NEMA L5-20P
- Environmental Certification : RoHS
- Manufacturer : CyberPower Systems, Inc
- Product Type : PDU
- Receptacle Type : NEMA 5-20R
- Limited Warranty : Lifetime
- Receptacle Detail : 14 x NEMA 5-20R
- Product Model : PDU20BVT14F