The CyberPower PDU30MHVT19AT, a 19-outlet (rear), 2U rackmount metered automatic transfer switch (ATS) power distribution unit (PDU), provides 200-240V 30A output. The PDU distributes unfiltered electrical pass-through from redundant NEMA L6-30P plugs to 19 receptacles: 1 NEMA L6-30R, 18 IEC-320 (16) C13 / (2) C19 receptacles. Dual power cords can be plugged into separate power sources to provide redundancy to single-corded connected equipment. If power for the primary source exceeds the lower or upper thresholds, or if power fails, the PDU will switch to the secondary power source to ensure continuous operation. The PDU will switch back to the primary power source when incoming power becomes stable. The current draw for connected equipment is displayed in amps on the front LCD for real-time load monitoring.
Designed for datacenters and other electrically demanding applications, the PDU30MHVT19AT has rugged, industrial-grade metal housing and a 10-foot AC power cord. It can be mounted either horizontally or vertically. The PDU30MHVT19AT comes with a cord retention tray and is UL and CSA certified by ETL. A three-year limited warranty covers the PDU for three years and connected equipment for as long as you own the product.Power Distribution
Delivers AC power to servers, equipment, and connected devices via a power distribution unit.
Automatic Transfer Switch
Dual power cords (A & B) provide redundant power sources to devices with single power supplies and can be plugged into separate compatible sources to ensure continuous access. Users select the preferred source as the primary input. CyberPower Smart App Online and Sinewave series UPS are highly recommended for use as the power source.
Note: Only sine wave AC power sources are compatible with this ATS PDU. Simulated sine wave AC power sources are NOT compatible.
Provides real-time meter status for current (amperes), input and output voltages, power consumptions (kilowatts), and hardware/firmware versions.
Upgradeable Hardware & LCD Firmware
Are updatable to the latest versions by using the serial communication port and included cable.
Serial Communication Port & Cable
Used to update/upgrade the hardware and LCD firmware.
SNMP/HTTP Card Slot
Accepts an RMCARD205 (sold separately), providing remote monitoring, reporting, and event notifications, via Email, SMS Text, or SNMP Trap.
With installation of an RMCARD205 (sold separately), the metered ATS PDU provides protocol support for PowerPanel Business Edition, HTTP, TCP/IP, UDP, DHCP, and SNMP including SNMPv3, IPv4, IPv6, NTP, SMTP protocols.
Network-Grade Plugs and Outlets
Highly durable construction ensures the efficient distribution of power in demanding IT or industrial environments to servers, equipment, and connected devices.
Allow for 2U horizontal rack installation.
Cord Retention Tray
Secures power cords, keeping them organized and accessible. Helps cords stay plugged in.
Three-Year Limited Warranty
Covers the PDU for three years and connected equipment for as long as you own the product. See warranty for details.
- SNMP/HTTP option slot for real-time monitoring and event logging of the ATS PDU. RMCARD202 & RMCARD203 sold separately.
- Digital Display (Load, Voltage, and KW) for on-site monitoring of total PDU load
- Metered Automatic Transfer Switching (ATS) to provide a redundant input power option
- 200V - 240V 30A ATS PDU with 16 IEC-320 C13 Outlets, 2 IEC-320 C19 Outlets and 1 NEMA L6-30R Outlet. Dual NEMA L6-30P Input Plugs for Redundancy
- Input Voltage : 230 V AC
- Management :
- Protection Type : Over Voltage
- PDU Type : Metered
- Manufacturer Website Address : http://www.cyberpowersystems.com
- Input Voltage Range : 200 V AC - 240 V AC
- Country of Origin : China
- Product Series : Metered ATS PDU
- Phase : Single Phase
- Rack Height : 2U
- Output Voltage Range : 200 V AC - 240 V AC
- Input Current : 30 A
- Mount Type : Rack-mountable
- Package Contents :
- PDU30MHVT19AT 19-Outlets PDU
- 2 x Mounting Brackets
- 24 x (M4x8) Bracket Mounting Screws
- 6 x (M5x12) Rack Mounting Screws
- 6 x Washers
- 2 Cord Retention Tray
- 4 x (M3x4) Cord Retention Tray Mounting Screws
- 30 x Cable Ties
- RJ45/DB9 Serial Port Connection Cable
- User Manual
- Registration Card
- 4 x IEC Socket Power Cord Stand
- 29 x (M3x4) Screws
- 27 x Power Cord Retention Cable Clip
- 27 x Cable Ties
- Mounting Orientation : Horizontal
- Plug/Connector Detail : 2 x NEMA L6-30P
- Environmentally Friendly : Yes
- Plug/Connector Type : NEMA L6-30P
- Environmental Certification : RoHS
- Manufacturer : CyberPower Systems, Inc
- Product Type : PDU
- Receptacle Type : NEMA L6-30R
- Limited Warranty : 3 Year
- Receptacle Detail : 1 x NEMA L6-30R
- Product Model : PDU30MHVT19AT
- Network (RJ-45) : Yes
Three Year Manufacturer Warranty