A rack/tower UPS with line interactive topology, the CyberPower Smart App CPS1500AVR provides battery backup (using simulated sine wave output) and surge protection for department servers, workgroup servers, workstations, network devices, and telecom installations without active PFC power supplies. The CPS1500AVR uses Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) to correct minor power fluctuations without switching to battery power, which extends battery life. AVR is essential in areas where power fluctuations occur frequently. The CPS1500AVR comes with a three-year warranty and a ,300,000 Connected Equipment Guarantee.
- Data Line Protection
Prevents power surges that travel through telephone, coaxial, and Ethernet lines from causing damage to electronics.
- Surge Protection
Diverts excess voltage away from sensitive electronic equipment during an AC power surge or power spike to prevent damage.
- Line Interactive Topology
Exists when a line interactive UPS has an autotransformer that regulates low voltages (e.g., brownouts) and over voltages (e.g., spikes) without having to switch to battery.
- Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR)
Provides clean, consistent AC power by automatically regulating low voltages and over voltages, within defined tolerances, when incoming utility power has minor fluctuations.
- Simulated Sine Wave Output
Uses pulse wave modulation to generate a stepped, approximated sine wave to supply cost-effective battery backup power for equipment that does not require sine wave output.
- Rack/Tower Versatility
Allows for horizontal rack or vertical tower installation.
- LED Status Lights
Indicate Power On, Wiring Fault.
- PowerPanel® Business Edition Software
Provides IT professionals with tools for monitoring and managing the UPS and backup power. This software offers remote management functionality. Free software download available. See the Download tab.
- Three-Year Warranty
CyberPower will repair or replace a defective UPS system (including batteries) within three years of the purchase date. See warranty for details.
- Connected Equipment Guarantee
CyberPower will repair or replace properly connected equipment if it is damaged by a power surge.
More from the Manufacturer
- Experience higher efficiency with lower energy cost
- Keep your sensitive devices powered with a backup of up to 7 minute at full load
- Input Voltage : 120 V AC
- AVR : Yes
- Manufacturer Website Address : http://www.cyberpowersystems.com
- Output Voltage : 120 V AC
- Waveform Type : Simulated Sine Wave
- Backup/Run Time (Half Load) : 18 Minute
- Network Management : SNMP Manageable
- Country of Origin : China
- Color : Black
- Number of Battery & Surge Outlets : 8
- Energy Star : No
- Product Series : Smart App LCD UPS
- Rack Height : 2U
- Package Contents :
- Smart App AVR CPS1500AVR 1500VA UPS
- Rack Mount Kit
- User Manual
- Power Management Software
- Warranty Card
- Serial Cable
- Serial-to-USB Adapter
- Battery Chemistry : Sealed Lead Acid (SLA)
- Environmentally Friendly : Yes
- Typical Battery Recharge Time : 8 Hour
- Backup/Run Time (Full Load) : 7 Minute
- Plug/Connector Type : NEMA 5-15P
- Environmental Certification : GreenPower UPS
- Load Capacity : 1.50 kVA
- Form Factor : Rack/Tower
- Manufacturer : CyberPower Systems, Inc
- Product Type : Line-interactive UPS
- Receptacle Type : NEMA 5-15R
- Limited Warranty : 3 Year
- Receptacle Detail : 8 x NEMA 5-15R
- Product Model : CPS1500AVR