A rack/tower convertible UPS with line interactive topology, the CyberPower Smart LCD OR2200LCDRTXL2U provides battery backup (using simulated sine wave output) and surge protection for department servers, workgroup servers, workstations, network devices, and telecom installations without active PFC power supplies. The OR2200LCDRTXL2U uses Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) to correct minor power fluctuations without switching to battery power, which extends battery life. AVR is essential in areas where power fluctuations occur frequently. This model accepts the RMCARD205 network management card for remote management and control via a standard web browser or network management system. The OR2200LCDRTXL2U comes with a three-year warranty and a ,300,000 Connected Equipment Guarantee.Battery Backup
Supplies power long enough for equipment to properly shut down when utility power fails. Helps prevent loss of data and minimizes the component stress caused by a hard shutdown.
Diverts excess voltage away from sensitive electronic equipment during an AC power surge or power spike to prevent damage.
Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR)
AVR increases the AC power and maintains a safe voltage level without switching to battery mode and conserving battery life.
Displays immediate, detailed information on the UPS battery and power conditions, alerting users to potential problems before they can affect critical equipment and cause downtime. The rotatable panel is easily readable whether the UPS is rack mounted or standing as a tower.
Data Line Protection
Prevents power surges that travel through telephone, coaxial, and Ethernet lines from causing damage to electronics.
PowerPanel® Business Software
Provides IT professionals with tools for monitoring and managing the UPS and backup power. This software offers remote management functionality. Free software download available. See the Resources tab.
Allows for horizontal rack or vertical tower installation.
GreenPower UPS™ Bypass Design
Is a patented design that allows utility power to bypass the UPS transformer, when AC power is stable, which reduces energy consumption, noise, and heat buildup.
Simulated Sine Wave Output
Provides a manufactured waveform output to supply cost-effective battery backup power for equipment that does not require sine wave output.
Line Interactive Topology
Exists when a line interactive UPS has an autotransformer that regulates low voltages (e.g., brownouts) and over voltages (e.g., spikes) without having to switch to battery.
CyberPower will repair or replace a defective UPS system (including batteries) within three years of the purchase date. See warranty for details.
Connected Equipment Guarantee
CyberPower will repair or replace properly connected equipment if it is damaged by a power surge.
What's In The Box
UPS unit, User's manual, Rackmount brackets, Stands, Telephone cable, Emergency Power Off cable, USB A+B type cable.
- Warranty: 3 year
- Remote management: Yes, with optional RMCARD205
- Management software: PowerPanel® Business
- Outlet types: 8 � NEMA 5-20R
- Communication: USB, Serial, SNMP, EPO
- Plug type & cord: NEMA 5-20P, 10 ft. cord
- Output: 120 VAC ± 5%
- Capacity: 2100 VA / 1650 W
- Topology: Line Interactive
- Waveform: Simulated Sine Wave
- Input Voltage : 120 V AC
- Application/Usage : Telecommunication
- AVR : Yes
- Manufacturer Website Address : http://www.cyberpowersystems.com
- Output Voltage : 120 V AC
- Waveform Type : Simulated Sine Wave
- Backup/Run Time (Half Load) : 15 Minute
- Network Management : SNMP Manageable
- Country of Origin : Philippines
- Color : Black
- Number of Battery & Surge Outlets : 8
- Replaceable Battery : Yes
- Energy Star : No
- Product Series : Smart App LCD UPS
- Rack Height : 2U
- Package Contents :
- Smart App LCD OR2200LCDRTXL2U 2190 VA Tower/Rack-mountable UPS
- User's manual
- Rackmount brackets
- Stands, Telephone cable
- Emergency Power Off cable
- USB A+B type cable
- Battery Chemistry : Sealed Lead Acid (SLA)
- Environmentally Friendly : Yes
- Typical Battery Recharge Time : 8 Hour
- Backup/Run Time (Full Load) : 6 Minute
- Plug/Connector Type : NEMA 5-20P
- Environmental Certification : RoHS
- Load Capacity : 2.19 kVA
- Form Factor : Rack/Tower
- Manufacturer : CyberPower Systems, Inc
- Product Type : Line-interactive UPS
- Receptacle Type : NEMA 5-20R
- Limited Warranty : 3 Year
- Receptacle Detail : 8 x NEMA 5-20R
- Product Model : OR2200LCDRTXL2U
Three Year Manufacturer Warranty