A mini-tower UPS with line interactive topology, the CyberPower Smart App Sinewave PR750LCD provides battery backup, power protection (using sine wave output), and surge protection for corporate servers, department servers, storage appliances, network devices, and telecom installations requiring Active PFC power source compatibility. The PR750LCD uses Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) to correct minor power fluctuations without switching to battery power, which extends battery life. AVR is essential in areas where power fluctuations occur frequently. The PR750LCD comes with a three-year warranty (including coverage of batteries) and a Connected Equipment Guarantee.Battery Backup
Supplies power long enough for equipment to properly shut down when utility power fails. Helps prevent loss of data and minimizes the component stress caused by a hard shutdown.
Diverts excess voltage away from sensitive electronic equipment during an AC power surge or power spike to prevent damage.
Line Interactive Topology
Exists when a line interactive UPS has an autotransformer that regulates low voltages (e.g., brownouts) and over voltages (e.g., spikes) without having to switch to battery.
Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR)
Provides clean, consistent AC power by automatically increasing (boosting) low voltage without using battery power when incoming utility power experiences minor fluctuations.
Sine Wave Output
Provides power protection to ENERGY STAR® 6.0 systems with Active PFC power supplies.
GreenPower UPS™ Bypass Design
Is a patented design that allows utility power to bypass the UPS transformer, when AC power is stable, which reduces energy consumption, noise, and heat buildup.
Extendable LCD Control Panel
Can be removed and relocated for easy viewing using the attached 4.5 ft. cable. This feature provides easy access to view status or change settings on the UPS when it's installed in a hard to reach area such as the bottom of a rack, under a desk, in a crowed IT closet, or on the floor.
PowerPanel® Business Edition Software
Provides IT professionals with tools for monitoring and managing the UPS and backup power. This software offers remote management functionality. Free software download available here.
This model is an ENERGY STAR® certified Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS) system. ENERGY STAR is the trusted, government-backed symbol for energy-efficient products and practices that help save money and protect the environment.
CyberPower will repair or replace a defective UPS system (including batteries) within three years of the purchase date. See warranty for details.
What's In The Box
UPS System, User Manual, Emergency Power Off Cable (gray), PowerPanel Business Edition Software CD, Serial Interface Cable (DB-9), USB A+B Type Cable, Warranty Registration Card, and Function Setup Guide.
- Experience higher efficiency with lower energy cost
- Up to 6 minute runtime on full load to preserve critical data from power shortage interruptions
- Input Voltage : 120 V AC
- Application/Usage : Telecommunication
- AVR : Yes
- Manufacturer Website Address : http://www.cyberpowersystems.com
- Output Voltage : 120 V AC
- Input Voltage Range : 75 V AC 154 V AC
- Waveform Type : Sine Wave
- Backup/Run Time (Half Load) : 17 Minute
- Network Management : SNMP Manageable
- Country of Origin : China
- Replaceable Battery : Yes
- Energy Star : Yes
- Product Series : Smart App Sinewave UPS
- Package Contents :
- Smart App Sinewave PR750LCD 750VA UPS
- User Manual
- Emergency Power Off Cable (gray)
- PowerPanel Business Edition Software CD
- Serial Interface Cable (DB-9)
- USB A+B Type Cable
- Warranty Registration Card
- Function Setup Guide
- Battery Chemistry : Lead Acid
- Environmentally Friendly : Yes
- Typical Battery Recharge Time : 8 Hour
- Plug/Connector Type : NEMA 5-15P
- Environmental Certification : RoHS
- Load Capacity : 750 VA
- Form Factor : Mini-tower
- Manufacturer : CyberPower Systems, Inc
- Product Type : Line-interactive UPS
- Receptacle Type : NEMA 5-15R
- Limited Warranty : 3 Year
- Receptacle Detail : 6 x NEMA 5-15R
- Product Model : PR750LCD