A rackmount UPS with line interactive topology, the CyberPower Smart App Sinewave PR750LCDRM1U provides battery backup, power protection (using sine wave output), and surge protection for corporate servers, department servers, storage appliances, network devices, and telecom installations requiring Active PFC power source compatibility. The PR750LCDRM1U uses Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) to correct minor power fluctuations without switching to battery power, which extends battery life. AVR is essential in areas where power fluctuations occur frequently. The PR750LCDRM1U comes with a three-year warranty (including coverage of batteries) and a Connected Equipment Guarantee.Battery Backup
Supplies power long enough for equipment to properly shut down when utility power fails. Helps prevent loss of data and minimizes the component stress caused by a hard shutdown.
Diverts excess voltage away from sensitive electronic equipment during an AC power surge or power spike to prevent damage.
Line Interactive Topology
Exists when a line interactive UPS has an autotransformer that regulates low voltages (e.g., brownouts) and over voltages (e.g., spikes) without having to switch to battery.
Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR)
Provides clean, consistent AC power by automatically increasing (boosting) low voltage without using battery power when incoming utility power experiences minor fluctuations.
Sine Wave Output
Provides power protection to ENERGY STAR® 6.0 systems with Active PFC power supplies.
GreenPower UPS™ Bypass Design
Is a patented design that allows utility power to bypass the UPS transformer, when AC power is stable, which reduces energy consumption, noise, and heat buildup.
Multifunction LCD Panel
Displays immediate, detailed information on the UPS battery and power conditions, alerting users to potential problems before they can affect critical equipment and cause downtime.
PowerPanel® Business Edition Software
Provides IT professionals with tools for monitoring and managing the UPS and backup power. This software offers remote management functionality. Free software download available here.
CyberPower will repair or replace a defective UPS system (including batteries) within three years of the purchase date. See warranty for details.
Connected Equipment Guarantee
CyberPower will repair or replace properly connected equipment if it is damaged by a power surge.
What's In The Box
UPS System, UPS User Manual, 2 Rack Mount Brackets, Emergency Power Off Cable (gray), PowerPanel Business Edition Software CD, Serial Interface Cable (RJ45/DB-9), USB A+B Type Cable, Warranty Registration Card
- Input Voltage : 120 V AC
- Application/Usage : Telecommunication
- AVR : Yes
- Manufacturer Website Address : http://www.cyberpowersystems.com
- Output Voltage : 120 V AC
- Input Voltage Range : 80 V AC - 150 V AC
- Waveform Type : Sine Wave
- Backup/Run Time (Half Load) : 23 Minute
- Network Management : SNMP Manageable
- Country of Origin : China
- Color : Black
- Number of Battery & Surge Outlets : 6
- Replaceable Battery : Yes
- Energy Star : No
- Product Series : Smart App Sinewave UPS
- Rack Height : 1U
- Package Contents :
- Smart App Sinewave PR750LCDRM1U 750VA UPS
- UPS User Manual
- 2 x Rack Mount Brackets
- Emergency Power Off Cable (gray)
- PowerPanel Business Edition Software CD
- Serial Interface Cable (RJ45/DB-9)
- USB A+B Type Cable
- Warranty Registration Card
- Battery Chemistry : Sealed Lead Acid (SLA)
- Environmentally Friendly : Yes
- Typical Battery Recharge Time : 8 Hour
- Backup/Run Time (Full Load) : 7 Minute
- Plug/Connector Type : NEMA 5-15P
- Environmental Certification : RoHS
- Load Capacity : 750 VA
- Form Factor : Rack-mountable
- Manufacturer : CyberPower Systems, Inc
- Product Type : Line-interactive UPS
- Receptacle Type : NEMA 5-15R
- Limited Warranty : 3 Year
- Receptacle Detail : 6 x NEMA 5-15R
- Product Model : PR750LCDRM1U