Neutron Series EWS Managed Gigabit Switches offer enterpriseclass features, simplified network configuration, monitoring, and management options and optimal network performance for small to mid-size organizations.
Choose between 8-, 24-, and 48-Gigabit ports and Power-overEthernet (PoE+)-ready Layer 2 switches with 1-10 Gbps SFP+ ports. EWS Managed Switch model options also include desktop and rack mountable, fanless and SmartFan designs.
EWS Managed Gigabit Switches support easy deployment and operation. Organizations with limited IT support and budgets can create a reliable, efficiently managed network in no time.
Simplified Network Management, Visibility & Troubleshooting
Achieve network management, visibility, and troubleshooting locally through the switch's on-board Web interface tools. Establish eventbased email alerts for notification of predetermined activities.
In-Depth Network Visibility
Network Topology View automatically maps the network deployment to display device relationships across the infrastructure. Troubleshoot issues without manual tracking, and access the management interface of other EWS Switches directly from Topology View with QuickLink.
Full-Feature Layer 2 Gigabit Switching
Provide reliable Gigabit access for networked devices and reduce delays that interrupt communications. The switch's 1 or 10 Gbps SFP+ slot options are suitable for connecting wired network segments throughout buildings that extend beyond the limitations of Ethernet cabling.
Power & Connect Multiple Devices
Optimize the installation and power management of network devices such as access points, IP cameras, and VoIP phones by providing 802.3at/af PoE+ power and data on all ports. Regulate power budgets according to device requirements and remotely power cycle individual ports.
Network Traffic Management
Neutron full-featured Layer 2 Switches offer performance-enhancing features that reduce multicasting traffic, speed up port blocking and port forwarding, and increase bandwidth via load balancing. Control each port's available bandwidth speeds for connected devices like APs in areas where more or less speed is needed, such as in lobbies or conference rooms.
VLAN/Voice & Quality of Service
Segment the network by departments or traffic types for increased performance and security with 802.1Q VLAN. While 802.1p Class of Service prioritizes compliant VoIP and video traffic ensuring bandwidth intensive, time-sensitive data is forwarded immediately for clear, smooth voice and video delivery.
Access Control & Security
Protect the network via 802.1X port-based client authentication and security through a RADIUS server. Utilizing Access Control Lists (ACLs), administrators can see who has access to network segments while screening traffic from unauthorized MAC or IP addresses. Establish a Guest VLAN to grant and limit Internet resources for visitors while keeping the network secure.
Network Monitoring & Troubleshooting
Enable 3rd party SNMP management and monitor the network's performance by viewing port statistics, system logs, and RMON data. Perform port diagnostics through Ping Tests, diagnose cable failure and trace the route data takes through the network to troubleshoot slowdowns or connection issues.
- Features 24 networking ports to establish large network
- Supports optical fiber cable to span longer distances and provided high data transmission rates between servers and network components
- GigabitEthernet port for ultra-fast network speeds
- With leading Layer 2 support, experience enhanced convenience, secure business operations, and a borderless network experience
- Managed switch provides a reliable foundation for your network
- Built-in power supply to ensure all components are being supplied with accurate voltage
- Rack mounting enables you to organize wires & secure cables for professional installation
- Weight (Approximate) : 3.55 kg
- Packaged Quantity : 1
- Width : 17.30" (439.42 mm)
- Package Contents : EWS 24-Port Managed Gigabit 410W PoE+ Switch, 1 x Quick Installation Guide, 1 x Power Cord, 1 x RJ45 Console Cable, 1 x Rack Mount Kit
- Product Line : Neutron
- Height : 1.73" (43.94 mm)
- Compatible Rack Unit : 1U
- Manufacturer Part Number : EWS7926EFP
- Brand Name : EnGenius
- Form Factor : Rack-mountable
- Manufacturer : EnGenius Technologies, Inc
- Product Type : Ethernet Switch
- Limited Warranty : 1 Year
- Product Model : EWS7926EFP
- Product Name : EWS 24-Port Managed Gigabit 410W PoE+ Switch
- Length : 10.24" (260.10 mm)