EnGenius Neutron EWS377AP 802.11ax 4x4 Managed Indoor Wireless Access Point features 802.11ax technology, which deepens and extends the capabilities of Wi-Fi and harnesses EnGenius enterprise-level management and AP features for use in high-capacity environments. The slim, low-profile AP is loaded with new hardware components, such as a Qualcomm chipset, to run more efficiently and consume less power for maximum theoretical speeds of 1,148 Mbps (2.4 GHz frequency) and 2,400 Mbps (5 GHz frequency). To give your network elevated security, WPA2-EAS make connecting client and IoT devices more secure and easier.
- Dual concurrent 802.11ax architecture & backward-compatible with 11ac/a/b/g/n client devices
- WPA2-EAS authentication support
- 3 dBi integrated 4x4 antenna
- Supports up to 2,400 Mbps in 5-GHz frequency band & 1,148 Mbps in 2.4-GHz frequency band
- 2.5 Gigabit Ethernet PoE port for flexible power options
- Local and remote management over EWS management switches & ezMaster without fees
- Choice of AP and WDS modes to meet your management & deployment requirements
Next-Generation Wi-Fi The Neutron Series AX Access Points take advantage of 11ax technology, which enables more efficient channel use, reduces latency between AP and client devices, and provides ground-breaking features, such as uplink and downlink of OFDMA, Target Wake Time, uplink and downlink of MU-MIMO, BSS Coloring, spatial reuse, and preamble updates.
Flexibility in Deployment Neutron’s new 11ax line of high-performance, managed, indoor ceiling- and wall-mount access points consists of 2x2 11ax dual-band for general use and a 4x4 dual-band 11ax version for high-capacity use that are ready to immediately deploy. Configure APs individually as stand-alone units, locally manage up to 50 per Neutron switch or use ezMaster software to control 1,000+ APs
- OFDMA (in both uplink and downlink): enables more efficient channel use, reduces latency between AP and client devices, and provides backward-compatibility with 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz
- 1024 QAM: boosts throughput by 25% and provides greater reliability in short distances
- BSS coloring: tags packets with a “color” to differentiate between adjacent basic service sets to potentially help minimize co-channel interference (CCI)
- Spatial reuse: identifies the different “colors” via BSS coloring and simultaneously transmits on the same channel, which reduces waiting time and lessens contention; determines whether the transmission will be deferred or reused on the channel
- Uplink & downlink of MU-MIMO: supports up to eight client devices and provides greater network efficiency, focuses radio energy on specific users, and ensures optimal signal and reception reliability
- Target Wake Time (TWT): reduces power consumption, schedules wake times, and extends client battery life of mobile and IoT devices
- Longer OFDM symbols: enables shorter wait times between data transmissions and tolerates more noise, which allows greater coverage
The Latest in Wi-Fi Security With the Neutron 11ax (WiFi 6) access points, your network is protected by WPA3, which delivers next-generation wireless security by making connecting client and IoT devices more secure and easier, as well as WPA2-AES. The high level of security expected and demanded by enterprises now protects SMBs as well.
Secure Guest Networks Organizations that offer Internet access to patrons or visitors— notably hotels, retail shops and restaurants—will appreciate Neutron’s guest network capabilities. Establish a secure guest network that blocks access to main corporate computers. Create separate Virtual LANs for increased security, network reliability, and bandwidth conservation.
Power-over-Ethernet Convenience All Neutron 11ax access points support 1 and 2.5 Gigabit PoE ports, enabling placement in discreet locations where power outlets are scarce or unavailable. Power the access points through a connected Ethernet cable directly to a Neutron Managed Gigabit PoE+ switch or with a PoE adapter up to 328 feet from the power source.
Simplified Deployment & Provisioning In combination with Neutron Switches and ezMaster Network Management Software, Neutron 11ax APs are automatically discovered and provisioned. One-click individual or bulk configurations and upgrades save time. In addition, these access points are quickly and easily deployed and operated by users with limited networking experience.
Manage Up to 50 APs with Neutron Switches In small settings, any Neutron Managed Switch can act as a wireless controller capable of managing up to 50 Neutron EWS Access Points. IT administrators have access to all connected Neutron devices and a full array of Layer 2 management tools. Choose between 8-, 24-, and 48-Port PoE+ switch models with flexible deployment and management options.
|Device Type||Wireless access point|
|Processor / Memory / Storage|
|Processors Installed||1 x Qualcomm Cortex-A53 2 GHz|
|Max Supported Qty||1|
|Line Coding Format||CCK, 64 QAM, 256 QAM, BPSK, QPSK, 16 QAM, 1024 QAM|
|Data Link Protocol||IEEE 802.11b, IEEE 802.11a, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11n, IEEE 802.11ac, 802.11ax|
|Spread Spectrum Method||OFDM, DSSS, OFDMA|
|Remote Management Protocol||SNMP 1, SNMP 3, SNMP 2c, HTTP, HTTPS, SSH, CLI|
|Frequency Band||2.4 GHz, 5 GHz|
|Status Indicators||Power, LAN, 5 GHz, 2.4 GHz|
|Features||VLAN support, traffic shaping, manageable, E-mail alert, MAC address filtering, firmware upgradable, wall mountable, Spanning Tree Protocol (STP) support, Wi-Fi Multimedia (WMM) support, Quality of Service (QoS), Multiple SSID support, reset button, Management Information Base (MIB), ceiling mountable, MU-MIMO technology, beamforming technology, packet aggregation A-MPDU, Management Information Base (MIB) II, WDS bridge, SU-MIMO technology, WDS access point, packet aggregation A-SPDU, VLAN Tagging, Wireless Mesh support|
|Encryption Algorithm||AES, SSL, WPA2, WPA2-Enterprise, WPA3|
|Authentication Method||RADIUS, Radio Service Set ID (SSID), Basic Service Set Identifier (BSSID)|
|Compliant Standards||IEEE 802.1D, IEEE 802.1Q, IEEE 802.11b, IEEE 802.11a, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11i, IEEE 802.11e, IEEE 802.11n, IEEE 802.11k, IEEE 802.3at, IEEE 802.11ac, IEEE 802.11r, IEEE 802.11x, IEEE 802.11ax|
|Gain Level||3 dBi|
|Expansion / Connectivity|
|Interfaces||1 x 1/2.5GBase-T (PoE) - RJ-45|
|Included Accessories||Mounting screws, ceiling mounting kit|
|Power Over Ethernet (PoE) Supported||PoE|
|Power Consumption Operational||19.5 Watt|
|Dimensions & Weight (Shipping)|
|Shipping Width||9.6 in|
|Shipping Depth||9.6 in|
|Shipping Height||3.3 in|
|Service & Support||Limited warranty - 1 year|
|Min Operating Temperature||32 °F|
|Max Operating Temperature||104 °F|
|Humidity Range Operating||0 - 90%|
Package Contents : 802.11ax 4x4 Managed Indoor Wireless Access Point, 1 x Ceiling Mount Base (9/16" Trail), 1 x Ceiling Mount Base (15/16" Trail), 1 x Ceiling and Wall Mount Screw Kits, 1 x Quick Installation Guide