EnGenius FitController is a simple, secure, and easy-to-use wired & wireless network management solution for your small business. Our intuitive system makes it easy to manage your network. Plus, our advanced security features help keep your data safe, and your customers connected. For IT managers or admins at small businesses who need to manage access points and switches quickly and easily, FitController’s intuitive interface and simple plug-and-play integration.
Features & Benefits
- Simply plug into PoE Ethernet switch. No additional download or training required
- Fast deployment with quick-scan device registration & configuration.
- Network management for up to 100 EnGenius Fit APs and Switches
- Hierarchy view to quickly structure customer sites and organize networks
- Network health view to analyze networks and report potential issues Multi-tenant user login privileges.
- Device two-factor authentication to ensure only authorized devices are on the network
- Support up to 50 networks.
- Built-in powerful Qualcomm Qual-Core CPU
- Micro SD slot for extra back-up
- 802.3af or DC12/1A input power source
- Simplify the Complex: FitController requires no complicated installation-simply plug and play. The intuitive interface allows you to register, configure, and add devices to your network in just a few clicks
- Manage From a Single Pane of Glass: The intuitive interface and effortless integration securely provide efficient device management of multiple networks from a single portal.
- Safeguard Your Staff and Resources: Because it's deployed at every site, the FitController offers an always-on, secure, single sign-on service. Its security protocols keep your data and devices safe while two-factor authentication prevents access in case passwords are compromised.
- Enjoy Time-Saving Management Features: Easily view the general status or deep-dive analytics of up to one hundred devices while troubleshooting and resolving issues from a single management interface.
- Total Control: FitController is affordable but highly secure, allowing you to create separate business & guest networks, and limit network availability to bandwidth hogs. You determine who can access your network and when. You establish the bandwidth for staff, customers, and applications.
- View Real-Time Status of Network and Client Devices: Business owners have the ability to see devices and client status, port connection states, and PoE utilization to better evaluate and assess networks.
|Manufacturer:||EnGenius Technologies, Inc|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||FITCON100|
|Manufacturer Website Address:||http://www.engeniustech.com|
|Product Name:||Fit Network Management Controller|
|Product Type:||Infrastructure Management Equipment|
|Input Voltage:||12 V DC, 120 V AC, 230 V AC|
|Form Factor:||Wall Mountable, Ceiling Mountable|
|Height:||1.69" (42.93 mm)|
|Width:||3.04" (77.22 mm)|
|Depth:||6.86" (174.24 mm)|
|Weight (Approximate):||165 g|
Memory Slot Storage
Interface and LEDs
Reserving Suration of Managerial Data
|Country of Origin:||Taiwan|
|Limited Warranty:||1 Year|
One Year Warranty