Wireless LAN Controller PoE Switch
When used with Neutron Managed APs, the WLAN Controller PoE Switch allows for quick AP discovery, configuration and monitoring through its suite of wireless management features. Combine these with ezMaster Software for centralized network management and redundant AP data reporting and monitoring with SmartSync Redundancy?.
Wireless LAN Management with ezMaster™
Remote monitoring and expanded central management features are available for all Neutron Series Switches and Access Points through EnGenius' ezMaster, a flexible, highly scalable solution offering centralized network management with rich reporting and analytics, business-class features and no AP licensing or annual subscription fees.
Scalable Network and Simplified AP Configuration
With the EnGenius ezMaster, scale your network to your needs, quickly auto-discover, and provision 1 to 1,000+ APs and Switches. Once your APs are connected to the ezMaster server, they are automatically synched to existing project groups, saving you significant time and trouble. One-click individual or bulk configurations and upgrades save even more time.
Achieve a Lower Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) per Deployment
The WLAN Controller PoE Switch offers powerful performance and connectivity without being cost prohibitive for smaller deployments. Combine with Neutron APs, and enjoy no licensing fees, annual subscriptions or tech support charges and save a tremendous amount of time and cost in managing your network.
Unlimited Flexibility and Scalability
Scale your network as your needs grow, manage a few or over 1,000 Neutron devices on networks in different locations and 10 - 10,000 concurrent users with or without an on-site controller. EWS2910P supports direct management of up to 20 Access Points via its controller mode or manage APs directly via ezMaster where needed.
Implement as a Cloud-based, Remote or Locally Managed Platform
EzMaster's flexible deployment options offer greater manageability regardless of network size, location, infrastructure, scale and ISP.
Visibly Rich Reporting and Analytics
The Switch and EzMaster provide complete network visibility in areas such as traffic flow, demand, network topology and more.
SmartSync Redundancy for Neutron Controller Switches
Join with APs and ezMaster Software for redundant management that stores network analytic data directly to Neutron Switches, even when Internet connectivity is not available to ezMaster.
- Expand your network capacity with the help of 8 networking ports and transfer your data quickly and easily
- Cascade to other network devices through the uplink port to expand your local area network
- Supports cost-efficient twisted pair cables for high-speed data transfer up to 100 meters
- Gigabit Ethernet port for ultra-fast network speeds
- Layer 2 switch provides a complete lineup of features including IGMP snooping, port mirroring, and spanning tree
- Managed switch provides a reliable foundation for your network
- No need to deal with power supply issues, the switch comes with a separate AC adapter to power up the unit
- Weight (Approximate) : 616.9 g
- Packaged Quantity : 1
- Width : 4.13" (105 mm)
- Package Contents : Neutron EWS2910P Ethernet Switch, 1 x Power Adapter, 1 x Wall Mount Kit, 1 x Ground Screw Set, 1 x Quick Installation Guide
- Product Line : Neutron
- Height : 1.06" (27 mm)
- Manufacturer Part Number : EWS2910P
- Brand Name : EnGenius
- Form Factor : Wall Mountable
- Manufacturer : EnGenius Technologies, Inc
- Product Type : Ethernet Switch
- Limited Warranty : 1 Year
- Product Model : EWS2910P
- Product Name : Neutron EWS2910P Ethernet Switch
- Length : 9.45" (240 mm)
1 Year Warranty