Wi-Fi 6 Technology
802.11ax technology enhances Wi-Fi efficiency by burrowing key technology (OFDMA) from cellular to increase device capacity and improve spectral efficiency, extracting more out of available Wi-Fi spectrum.
In today's world businesses must often choose from different operating systems to enhance capabilities, improve product usability, or provide on-premise or cloud management. The AP302W can run multiple Extreme operating systems, providing flexibility and choice while minimizing total cost of ownership.
Software programmable modes to optimally manage radios enabling network managers configure network RF topology based on user environment, dual 5Ghz is an example.
- Transform any existing Ethernet jack into a versatile and compact cloud-managed AP and Switch for connectivity ideal for hospitality, cruise ships, residential halls, or other multi-dwelling-unit deployments.
- Stateful L2-L7 DPI firewall for context-based access security
- Advanced and customizable QoS for traffic optimization
- Simple mirco-segmentation for multi-dwelling environments
- Integrated BLE radio and ZigBee connectivity for a variety of IoT applications
- Gateway designed to protect high risk, wired IoT devices using ExtremeIOT Essentials.
- Create a reliable wireless business network with this wireless access point that features a high-speed data transfer rate
- Gigabit Ethernet port for ultra-fast wired network speeds
- With PoE Port, transfer data and power from a single cable to places where a power outlet is not present