Fanvil X210i Paging Console Phone
The Fanvil X210i Paging Console Phone has been designed to be used as a monitoring center station or as an office manager phone where the user would be making hands-free calls, using a two-way intercom system, monitoring and or broadcasting within a business. The X210i has a gooseneck microphone, supports HD calls, and features programmable DSS buttons that can be easily set up for one-click call functions to improve productivity and efficiency in the workplace.
Fanvil X210i Paging Console Phone Overview
The X210i has been designed with users in mind to help enhance office management as well as improve emergency response capabilities. The professional directional gooseneck microphone suppresses background noise and provides high definition audio. Moreover, both the speakerphone and handset support Opus codec for crystal clear, lifelike voice communication.
Two convenient 3.5" side DSS integrated consoles eliminate the need for additional external extension modules. Users can set up to 96 DSS keys, 32 of which are physical and the rest virtual. In addition, there are 10 DSS keys on the main display for a combined total of 106 DSS keys that can be used as BLFs, speed dial keys or configured for group broadcasting amongst other functions.
The X210i has integrated video capabilities that allow you to integrate the phone with multiple IP cameras. With the push of a button, users are able to view the configured cameras in real time. The X210i can also be paired with the Fanvil SIP video door phone devices. You can have two-way conversations with visitors as well as unlock doors directly from your X210i IP phone.
The X210i can be connected to Wi-Fi via a dongle, has integrated Bluetooth and supports EHS headsets.
Fanvil X210i Features and Specifications:
· 20 SIP lines, 3-way conference
· HD audio on speakerphone and handset
· Movable type Directional External Gooseneck Microphone
· 4.3" main color display
· 2×3.5" side color displays for DSS keys
· Up to 106 DSS keys (42 tri-colored physical keys)
· Dual Gigabit ports, integrated PoE
· Built-in Bluetooth
· Wi-Fi connectivity (via Wi-Fi dongle)
· Video codec H.264 support for receiving video calls
· Support EHS headset
· Stand with 2 adjustable angles of 40 and 50 degrees
· Compatible with major platforms: 3CX, Asterisk, Broadsoft, Metaswitch, Avaya etc.
One Year Warranty