FortiAP access points are managed centrally by the integrated WLAN controller of any FortiGate® security appliance or can be managed through the FortiCloud provisioning and management portal. With the integration of the wireless controller functionality into the market leading FortiGate appliance, Fortinet delivers a true Unified Access Layer. This enables you to easily manage wired and wireless security from a Singlepane-of-glass management console and protects your network from the latest security threats.
Product Offerings Unified management console simplifies operations, ensuring consistent and effective policy enforcement and compliance.
Advanced Security Protection
Wireless LAN security done right, from the leader in network security. Integrated Firewall, IPS, Application Control, and Web Filtering protect the wireless LAN from the latest security threats.
Built-in WiFi Security
Protects the network from advanced wireless threats and satisfies PCI DSS compliance.
- Provide your business with a wireless solution that ensures a speedy and steady data transfer rate
- With IEEE 802.11ac network technology and data transfer rate of up to 1.14 Gbit/s, enjoy superior HD media playback and lag-free gaming
- Gigabit Ethernet port for ultra-fast wired network speeds
- Its management capability provides efficient control over setup and configuration of your network
- Diameter : 6.30" (160.02 mm)
- Weight (Approximate) : 499 g
- Package Contents : FortiAP 221E Wireless Access Point, Ceiling, T-Rail and Wall mount kit
- Product Line : FortiAP
- Height : 1.85" (46.99 mm)
- Environmentally Friendly : Yes
- Manufacturer Part Number : FAP-221E-A
- Brand Name : Fortinet
- Environmental Certification : RoHS
- Form Factor : Rail-mountable
- Manufacturer : Fortinet, Inc
- Product Type : Wireless Access Point
- Limited Warranty : Lifetime
- Product Model : 221E
- Product Name : FortiAP 221E Wireless Access Point