A powerful Aruba ProVision ASIC delivers performance and value supporting the latest SDN applications with future proof programmability. It supports 10GbE uplinks, PoE+, robust QoS, and RIP routing.
High-Performance Access Layer Switches
The Aruba 2930F Switch Series provides performance, security, and ease of use for enterprise edge, SMB, and branch office networks.
Delivers a consistent wired/wireless user experience with unified management tools such as ClearPass Policy Manager and Airwave Network Management. Provides optimal configuration automatically when connected to Aruba access points for PoE priority, VLAN configuration, and rogue AP containment.
Convenient built-in 1GbE or 10GbE uplinks and PoE+ models deliver right-size network access performance.
Robust basic Layer 3 feature set includes static and RIP routing, ACLs, sFlow, IPv6 with no software licensing required.
Designed with a powerful ProVision ASIC and support for OpenFlow, the Aruba 2930F is ready to take advantage of SDN applications such as HPE Network Visualizer, Optimizer, and Protector Software products.Performance and Power at the Edge
The Aruba 2930F Switch Series is designed with a powerful Aruba ProVision ASIC, to enable the mobile campus with SDN optimizations, low latency, increased packet buffering, and adaptive power consumption.
Increase performance with selectable queue configurations and associated memory buffering that meets your specific network application requirements.
Supports up to 370 W of internal PoE+ power for wireless access points, cameras and phones.Security and Quality of Service You Can Rely on
The Aruba 2930F Switch Series includes security and quality of services features to build a network that meets ever-changing corporate policies and compliances while protecting your data from both inside and outside attacks.
Flexible authentication options include standards based security protocols such as 802.1X, MAC and Web Authentication, to enhance security and policy-driven application authentication.
Powerful, multilevel-access security controls include source-port filtering, RADIUS/TACACS+, SSL, Port Security, and MAC address lockout.Simplify with Integrated Wired/Wireless Management
The Aruba 2930F Switch Series supports Aruba ClearPass Policy Manager for unified and consistent policy between wired and wireless users and simplifies implementation and management of guest login, user onboarding, network access, security, QoS, and other network policies.
Supports Aruba Airwave Network Management software to provide common platform for Zero Touch Provisioning management, and monitoring for wired and wireless network devices.
RMON and sFlow provide advanced monitoring and reporting capabilities for statistics, history, alarms and events.
Out-of-band Ethernet management port keeps management traffic segmented from your network data traffic.
- Features 24 networking ports to meet the requirements of the most demanding workgroups
- Cascade to other network devices through the uplink port to expand your local area network
- Up to 10x faster than standard Ethernet server connectivity while providing high-performance uplinks
- Supports layer 3 switching for enhanced performance and usability
- Managed switch provides a reliable foundation for your network
- Built-in power supply to ensure all components are being supplied with accurate voltage
- Weight (Approximate) : 3.90 kg
- Packaged Quantity : 1
- Depth : 11.98" (304.29 mm)
- Width : 17.42" (442.47 mm)
- Package Contents : 2930F 24G PoE+ 4SFP Switch, 1 x Power Cord, 1 x Screw Kit, 4 x Mounting Ears, 4 x Bumper Feet, 1 x Cable Tie
- Height : 1.73" (43.94 mm)
- Compatible Rack Unit : 1U
- Environmentally Friendly : Yes
- Manufacturer Part Number : JL261A#ABA
- Brand Name : HPE
- Environmental Certification : REACH
- Form Factor : Desktop
- Manufacturer : Hewlett Packard Enterprise
- Product Type : Layer 3 Switch
- Limited Warranty : Lifetime
- Product Model : 2930F 24G PoE+ 4SFP
- Product Name : Aruba 2930F 24G PoE+ 4SFP Switch