Strong 10mm Lock Heads
At only 10mm in diameter, the lock head is designed for even the thinnest laptops and devices while still meeting Kensington's industry-leading testing standards for tamper-resistance, reliability and durability.
Hidden Pin™ Technology
The patented anti-pick technology ensures the lock cannot be tampered with.
T-Bar™ Locking Technology
The trusted industry standard for nearly 25 years and compatible with the Kensington Security Slot™ found in most laptops. The rotating bar securely attaches to the internal wall of the device for a premium level of security.
Ultra Carbon Steel Cable
The thicker cable is 60% stronger than a standard cable, made of woven carbon steel and covered by an anti-shearing sleeve for the highest level of protection against cutting attempts
Pivot and Rotate Cable
Special hinge creates great freedom of movement, eliminating awkward angles and allowing you to insert your key with complete ease
Verified & Tested
Engineered to Kensington's rigorous specifications and third-party standards in torque/pull, foreign implements, lock lifecycle, corrosion, key strength and other environmental conditions.
Register & Retrieve
Kensington's online key registration program that allows for quick, secure and easy key replacement if it ever gets lost or stolen
- Strong 10mm lock head offers uncompromised security for even the thinnest laptops and devices
- Patented Hidden Pin™ Technology provides anti-pick features unique to Kensington
- T-Bar™ Locking Technology attaches to the Kensington Security Slot™ found on most laptops and other devices
- Ultra carbon steel cable is extra thick to provide the highest level of cut resistance
- Pivot and rotate ball joint provides superior laptop engagement
- Independently verified and tested for industry-leading standards in torque/pull, foreign implements, lock lifecycle, corrosion, key strength and other environmental conditions
- Register & Retrieve™ program allows you to order replacement keys
- TAA Compliant