The Konftel 250 is an excellent choice when you want to hold standard telephone conferences without compromising on sound quality. Simply make the call and get straight down to business. No need for you, your colleagues and your partners to waste time on complicated setups.
The Nice Thing About Conference Calls
- Expandable with additional microphones
- Recording on memory card
- Guide for multiparty calls
- Two-year warranty
- Meeting size: up to 20 people
- Product name: Konftel 250
- Item number: 910101065
- Contents: The Konftel 250 is supplied with a phone line/power connection cable (900103385) and AC adapter (900102125).
- Product documentation: Manual and Quick Reference Guide available online in Danish, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Norwegian, Polish, Russian, Spanish, Swedish and Turkish.
- Warranty: 2 years.
- Size: Diameter 240 mm, height 77 mm
- Weight: 1 kg.
- Color: Charcoal black.
- Anti-theft protection: Kensington security slot.
- Display: Backlit monochrome LCD, 128 x 64 pixels.
- Keypad: Alphanumeric 0–9, *, call/R, end call, mute, hold, volume up, volume down, 5 buttons for menu navigation, phone book, conference guide
- Menu languages: Danish, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Norwegian, Polish, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish.
- Phone book: 50 contacts.
- Conference guide: Stores up to 20 call groups. Support for multiparty calls.
- During calls: Put calls on hold. Call waiting. Park/retrieve calls (if supported by PBX). Move incoming calls. Request. Music on hold. Dial plan.
- Multi-party calls: Support for multiparty calls if supported by PBX.
- AC adapter: 100-240 V AC/14 V DC.
- Analog: 6/6 modular (RJ11) to a public analogue telecommunication network or an analogue PBX
- Security: EN 60950-1:2006/A1:2010. EN 60950-1:2006/A12:2011. EN 60950-1:2006/A2:2013. IEC 60950-1:2005/A1:2009.
- EMC: EN 55022 (2010). EN 55024 (2010). EN 61000-3-2:2006+A1+A2. EN 6100-3-3:2013.
- Tele: TBR21:1998.
- Expansion microphones: 2 x modular 4/4.
- Technology: OmniSound®.
- Microphone: Omnidirectional 360˚.
- Reception area: Up to 12 people (30 m²), with expansion microphones up to 20 people (70 m²).
- Speaker: Frequency band 200 – 3300 Hz.
- Volume: Max 90 dB SPL 0.5 m.
- Equalizer: Dark, neutral, bright.
- Recording: Support for SD/SDHC (≤32 GB) memory card from software version 1.19.184.
- Temperature: 5° – 40°C.
- Relative humidity: 20 – 80% condensation-free.