Extreme Networks Summit® X440 series switches provide high-performance routing and switching in a cost-effective, small data center and access switch that is easy to deploy and manage.
The switches extend the intelligence, insight and control of the modular ExtremeXOS® operating system to a compact, cost effective series of stackable switches.
Summit X440 series switches provide high density, low latency, line rate 10/100/1000 Ethernet, dedicated 10 Gbps stacking ports, hardware-based IPv4 and IPv6 support and rich Layer 2 to Layer 4 functionality in a compact, 1RU form factor.
- Cascade to other network devices through the uplink port to expand your local area network
- With PoE+ Port, transfer data and up to 25.5 W of power on a single cable to places where a power outlet is not present
- Features 24 networking ports to meet the requirements of the most demanding workgroups
- Built-in power supply to ensure all components are being supplied with accurate voltage
- Useful for the multi-tenant unit and multi-business unit with Layer 4 traffic classifiers and bandwidth limit
- Rack mounting enables you to organize wires & secure cables for professional installation
- Optimize the performance of business networks with 10 Gigabit Ethernet connectivity
- Supports cost-efficient twisted pair cables for high-speed data transfer up to 100 meters