Based on the Intel I350 Gigabit Ethernet adapters from Lenovo build on Intel's history of delivering Ethernet products with flexible design and robust driver support. Available in either 1-port fiber configuration or a 2/4-port copper configuration, these adapters offer excellent price/performance, enhanced power-savings, and market-leading I/O virtualization technologies that includes SRIOV and VMDq.
Did you know?
Mezzanine LAN-on-Motherboard Generation 2 (ML2) is a new cost-effective adapter form factor for System x servers that offers the flexibility advantages of a PCIe adapter while supporting integrated networking features such as Wake-on-LAN and direct connectivity to the server's IMM2 service processor for out-of-band systems management.
- Enjoy the super fast Gigabit Ethernet connection by inserting this Gigabit Ethernet card into your computer
- This 2000 MB/s bandwidth PCI Express 2.0 x4 adapter ensures easy connectivity and plug-in form-factor for affordable and reliable Ethernet network
- For high bandwidth connectivity, add this efficient dual port gigabit ethernet card to your server or workstation
- Supports cost-efficient twisted pair cables for speedy data transfer up to 100 meters
- With the 10/100/1000Base-T technology get up to 1000Mbps data transfer rate over the twisted pair cable
- Total Number of Ports : 2
- Packaged Quantity : 1
- Package Contents :
- ThinkSystem I350-T2 PCIe 1Gb 2-Port RJ45 Ethernet Adapter By Intel
- 1 x Low-Profile (2U) Bracket
- Manufacturer Website Address : http://www.lenovo.com/ca/en
- Device Supported : Server
- Network Technology : 10/100/1000BASE-T
- Media Type Supported : Twisted Pair
- Form Factor : Plug-in Card
- Manufacturer : Lenovo Group Limited
- Product Type : Gigabit Ethernet Card
- Limited Warranty : 1 Year
- Host Interface : PCI Express 2.0 x4
- Number of Network (RJ-45) Ports : 2