World's first Thunderbolt™ 4 professional monitor to support Intel Active Management Technology for Intel vPro® clients. ThinkVision P40w-20 gives you exactly that with a host of industry-leading features. Its sweeping 39.7-inch, 21:9 screen features expansive 5120x2160 WUHD resolution that lets you see every sharp detail while taking in the big picture, whether it's tracking market updates or comparing long-form legal contracts. Depend on consistent, reliable, true-to-life colours from any viewing angle thanks to its In-Plane Switching panel professional display that reproduces colour to 98% DCI-P3 and has factory-calibrated colour with ∆E<2 variance. Speed, power and simplicity combine through industry-leading Thunderbolt™ 4 connectivity, the model compliance with the industry leading USB4 technology giving you up to 40 Gbps of data and video transfer together with power and network connectivity between your connected devices - even with non-Lenovo brand devices - all through a single Thunderbolt™ 4 cable.
- 4 ms Extreme Mode response time diminishes ghosting, blurring, and streaking in fast-moving games and movies
- Furnishes captivating visuals with 300 cd/m² brightness levels
- 21:9 aspect ratio provides the best display for video recorded in the CinemaScope format
- VESA mount compatibility allows you to mount the display on a wall or with a stand depending on your specific needs
- DisplayPort interface that transmits both audio and video signals through a single connection to deliver versatile performance
- Thunderbolt I/O technology lets you move data between your devices and your computer with unprecedented speed